// 22. I Love You Too //

Dark Grey
A colour of confusion and trying to do the best for everyone but not quite going exactly to plan.

"Can I speak to you Tyler," He looked at Josh, "Alone," Confusion washed over Tyler, violently - as if being engulfed by a huge wave.
He turned to Josh with an apologetic look on his face, "Uh yeah sure," Tyler replied still facing Josh, who smiled reassuringly. "Go on, i'll wait here," Tyler smiled awkwardly and headed into Brendon's Grandmas house.

"So you've taken him back, him just like that, one conversation?" Brendon asked with a stern tone in his voice. Tyler looked even more confused, "Wait, you were the one who told me, no, practically forced me to speak to him."
Brendon sighed and shook his head.
"It's just a bit quick if you ask me," he rested his hands on Tyler's shoulder, "You were so upset and I don't want to see you like that ever again." Brendon smiled at Tyler.

Tyler threw Brendon's hands off his shoulders, "No that's not it, is it? It's because you don't want me to be happy after whatever happened with you and Ryan," A bit of anger grew within Brendon as Tyler begun bringing other people into their argument.
"What, no. I began speaking to Ryan again ages ago, I told you this. He broke up with the person he was staying with, and I'm thinking of trying to figure things out with him." Tyler rolled his eyes.
"So you allowed to be happy, but I'm not?"
"Tyler, you know that's not what I'm saying." Brendon's cut of by Tyler's remark.
"Oh, is it now?" Tyler spun on his feet and was about to walk out until he said, "Oh and by the way, I fucked Josh last night, so please, tell me again if things are going to quickly. Don't speak to me ever again" Brendon tried to grab Tyler's wrist but he was gone.

Tyler ran out of the front door with tears forming quickly in his eyes, grabbing Josh's arm as he did so. "What happened?" Josh asked as Tyler opened the door to Josh's car and grunted. "I don't want to talk about it." Josh looked at Tyler with almost a sad glint in his eye. "Sure?" He asked before Tyler smashed his lips onto Josh's, forcefully and passionately. Unlike their other kisses, this wasn't slow and love. This felt like lust. A fight for dominance almost.

"Tyler..." Josh began. Tyler shook his head as a tear rolled down his face. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Josh cupped Tyler's face with one hand and ran his thumb across his cheek getting rid of the tear on his face, now with tears forming in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" Tyler asked giggling a little. Josh ran his hands across his face and replied. "Because your crying, so stop crying or I'll cry even more."
Tyler laughed again. "Your pathetic, Josh."
Josh smiled and faced Tyler, "And your adorable," a smile spread across Tyler's face at this comment. "I love you."

"I love you too."

REBOOTING_SYSTEM_

LOADING_

ERROR_

I'm sorry, did you want everything to turn out ok for everyone? Such a shame. See there's this thing called emotions that fuck everything up.

And when I say everything, I mean everything...

A/N sorry for my shitty updating, but happy birthday Joe Trohman for yesterday, one of my many dads