// 18. Truly Love Him //

Blue-Gray
A colour of the aftermath of something horrible, and the aftermath isn't any better.

Tyler couldn't remember much from the night before, but the feeling of sadness that washed over him quickly reminded him of all the events. He was at Brendon's grandmas house. His hand drifted over to his phone, he squinted as the bright light blinded him and filled the living room with light as well.

22 messages from Josh
18 missed calls from Josh

Tyler decided that it would be a waste of time to read the messages so quickly typed:

Tyler: y don't you check some Instagram stories, maybe there is one of you kissing some other girl

He smashed send and then blocked Josh so he didn't have to read his pathetic excuses. "Good morning!" Brendon's grandma said slowly walking into the living room where Tyler slept. Tyler just smiled back. "Hey Tyler, do you want to go on a walk, I need to talk to you?" Brendon asked also walking into the living room. "Uh, ok sure." Tyler replied.

"You need to speak to Josh," Brendon told Tyler who immediately frowned.
"No." He replied bluntly.
"Tyler..." Brendon whined as they walked into town to stop off at Starbucks. Tyler rolled his eyes and grunted, "Hang on, who was kissing another girl?" Brendon sighed and began to speak before Tyler butted in, "Your right, well done. Josh is the cheating asshole, not me. So..." Tyler stopped knowing what he was about to say.

"So he should apologise to you," Brendon finished off Tyler's sentence, Tyler looked down at his feet knowing that Brendon knew, "which I'm guessing by that reaction he already has, or tried to." Brendon swung his hand around Tyler's shoulder - buttering him up for what he was about to say.
"Give me your phone." Tyler looked at Brendon with almost disgust, clutching now a firm grasp on his phone. Brendon raise his eyebrows.
"Fuck no!" Tyler nearly screamed, "he broke my fucking heart no way he is getting a second chance, he's probably not even sorry. Y'know what, he's probably making out with that whore right now!"

Brendon sighed. Tyler's heart was broken. He had liked Josh the minute he laid eyes on him. And he thought that was the same for him as well. Apparently not.

How could anyone ever truly love him?

He was, just Tyler after all...

***

A/N short chapter, sorry...
Please tell me how to improve, I just want the story good for u guys. Ily    -H