// 27. Uncontrollable Tears //

Deep Blue
Sadness, leaving something loved.

He almost forgot about everything, leaving. Until he saw Josh, sitting there with a smile spread across his face. Tyler, was going to be the one to break that.

"TYLER! You did so well." Josh screamed as Tyler sat in the car, but his facial expression changed as he realised Tyler wasn't as happy as he was, "Baby boy, what's wrong?" at the sound of the question Tyler broke down into uncontrollable tears, shaking in his seat, hugging his knees Josh arm tight around his shoulders. "C-can w-we go h-home?" Tyler stammered. Josh nodded, and began driving one arm still in contact with Tyler.

***

"Okay, Tyler what's wrong, because you were amazing up there, and if anyone is trying to tell you anything different I will beat their ass." Tyler laughed wiping a few tears away from his eyes then sitting in Josh's lap on the couch. "Someone from fueled by ramen came up to us, and said they wanted to produce each of us an album." Josh leant back with his mouth wide open. "Tyler freaking Joseph, that's amazing!"
"But that's not it, I have to move to New York, and I have 48 hours to decide. Also nobody's allowed to come with me, the guy said, just me, Ryan and Brendon."

A glint of sadness suddenly appeared in Josh's eyes, but was quickly repressed. "Well, your going." he replied bluntly.
"But, New York is 8 hours away, we'd have to break up..." another tear formed in Tyler's eye, but refused to fall.
"I'm not letting my selfish ass keep you here for possibly the best thing that will ever happen to you."
"You're the best thing that has happened to me." Tyler moaned.
"I'm not letting you stay here, I will make you go, Tyler you will love it I promise you. If you stay here I would feel so guilty every damn day if I didn't make you go." Josh began to cry. Tyler hugged Josh tightly, grinning onto his back almost saying, 'don't leave me'.

"I'll help you get your stuff Tyler, if you want." Tyler smiled.
"I'd like that a lot." he cupped Josh's face and kissed him, Josh immediately kissing back.
"I'll go and text Brendon," Tyler smiled weakly, stood up and grabbed his phone.

He was going to be gone in 24 hours.