// 6. Your adorable when your excited //

Mustard Yellow
A colour of pure happiness, no catch, you with the people you love and that is that, just joy.

*time skip until Christmas*

"And this one is for you Beebo," Josh gave a gift to Brendon. Josh was practically one of them now, it's like they'd known him since 5th grade.
"Socks!" Brendon said excitedly but sarcastically, the four of them were doings secret Santa, "The only person that cares about me that little, is Tyjo."
"I wouldn't say that I don't care about you, I would say is that you gave me socks last year..." Tyler said trying to justify himself.
"Salty," Josh said in between coughs which results in Tyler lightly shoving him.
"Don't worry, I have another present for you Brendon..." Ryan said, Brendon smirked at him.

Ryan sat up sat on Brendon's lap and they started passionately making out, "Get a fucking room," Josh said, they didn't stop.
"Seriously lets go, there going to start fucking in a bit," Tyler said to Josh.

They grabbed their coats and headed to Target.

Target was the only shop open on Christmas Day, most other things were shut. As they were walking, Josh picked up a snowball and threw it at Tyler and hit him on the back. "I'm going to get you for that," he picked up a huge snowball and it hit josh. Tyler laughed.
Josh picked up another snowball and threw it at Tyler.

It missed.

Which only resulted in Tyler laughing more. Until Josh threw one right at Tyler's face, and it didn't miss. Josh laughed.

"Who's laughing now Tyjo," Josh said in between laughs.
"I'm just going to ignore you and take an aesthetic picture of the snow." Josh laughed at Tyler, "Move Jishua, your not aesthetic enough to be in this picture." Josh laughed.
"Your rude." He replied.
"Ok, you will only be aesthetic enough if you do a face down snow angel."
"What, no." Josh laughed.
"Then get your ass out of the picture," Tyler laughed.
"Fine,"Josh said then lying face down in the snow. Tyler took the picture then laughed at Josh.

"Snow tastes weird." Josh said looking disgusted at the snow. Tyler laughed.

Once they got to Target, Josh grabbed a big bottle of coke and Tyler grabbed some pizzas. As they were paying Josh asked, "What are you doing for New Year?"
"Jesus it's Christmas Day and your already thinking about New Year, chill out." Tyler laughed grabbing the bag with the pizzas and the soda and walking back out into the cold with Josh.
"No, i was just wondering, because my family are going to New York to go to Times Square with some friends from my old school, and I really don't want to go." Josh sighed.
"Your crazy. Why wouldn't you want to go to Times Square at New Year." Tyler asked confused.
"Because I hated everyone from my old school, and plus I want to stay with you to be honest." He said shyly.
"Well lucky you, I'm doing nothing, Brendon and Ryan are going to this party and I didn't want to go so..."
"My family will be away for a week so you can stay at mine then." Josh smiled.
"For the whole week?" Tyler asked excitedly.
"If you want to, you might have to sleep on the sofa though..."
"Yes, that's fine I would love to stay." Tyler said now with a little skip in his step.
"Your adorable when your excited," Josh smiled, which made Tyler blush.