// 5. I thought I'd be the only gay person //

Rainbow
Often symbolises happiness and joy, but is also know for pride, so normally the contentment when you feel confident in your own sexuality.

After they got tired of swinging, they both stopped and laughed at themselves. "What is Brendon to Ryan then because I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong." Josh said randomly.
"Brendon and Ryan are going out, Brendon's pansexual and Ryan's bisexual."
"Oh right, I thought I'd be the only gay person at the school." Josh said looking down at his feet, "I'm glad I'm not though," he smiled.
"Josh, I know I haven't known you for long but I'm going to tell you something that I have only told Brendon,"
"Ok," Josh smiled comfortingly.
"I'm -"
"Josh! Time to go," Josh's mum shouted.

Josh smiled weakly then said goodbye. Tyler's breathing increased. What was he thinking? He would have freaked out if he told him?

Tyler remembered what Brendon said, "Yeah, I'm going to fuck him," so he must have been home alone, Ryan's parents are really strict and always want him back by 8:30, it was 9:30. Tyler quickly wrote a note put it on the kitchen table, oblivious to the fact that Josh saw him write it, and was now concerned. He grabbed his red beanie and ran out of the back garden gate to Brendon's house.

***

Frantically, he knocked on Brendon's front door. After a few seconds he answered, "Are you here by yourself?" Tyler quickly asked, which Brendon nodded confused.

Tyler ran up to Brendon's room and flopped down on his bed, "I don't know what your here for, but I did fuck Ryan," Brendon smiled.
"Good for you fuckboy Urie," Tyler said not moving himself at all from Brendon's bed. "What's wrong?"
"I don't know, the fact that I nearly told Josh about my fucked up sexuality, and I found out he's gay, and that he would have freaked out and never have spoken to me again,"
"I really didn't want to have to do this," Brendon sighed, "I'm going to have to give you one of my special therapy sessions." Brendon smiled.

"You like Josh, but you need to admit it to yourself before you can tell him anything," Brendon said sitting down next to Tyler still laying down.
"Tyler Joseph, do you like Josh Dun, Yes or No?"
"I don't know.." Tyler said.
"That's not an answer,"
"...Yes" Tyler admitted. Brendon squealed a little.
"So this automatically means that you obviously aren't fully straight, but I'm not saying you have to commit to a sexuality, but you do have to tell Josh something,"
"I don't like you when you sound serious, but no, I can't tell him," Tyler whined.

"All I'm saying is that I would be quite a happy to be the best man at your wedding," Brendon said standing up, "Do you want pizza?"
"Yeah, i didn't eat anything at the dinner party I was too distracted,"
"By Josh?" Brendon asked calling Dominoes.
"No...Yes..." Tyler finally sat up on Brendon's bed.