//3. Come Over Here//

Baby Pink
A colour of nerves and embarrassment normally you feel 'baby pink' if you like someone and therefore trying to impress them.

The lessons that followed were painful. A painful mix of loneliness, distraction and sadness. Tyler couldn't get his eyes off of Josh, one lesson he also shared with Brendon. So when he wasn't staring at Josh, he saw Brendon smirk at him and laugh.

Although most lessons were painful, the day flew by and soon enough lunch came. Whilst Tyler shoved his books into his bag, Brendon walked up to his locker with his arm around Ryan, who was leaning on his shoulder. "So Tyler, I was telling Ryan about Josh..." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Tyler likes him really he just doesn't like to admit it..." Brendon told Ryan.
Ryan replied, "I never even knew you were gay, Tyler."
"I'm not," Tyler said bluntly.
"Bi?" Ryan asked.
"Nope."
"Pan?"
"Nope."
"What do you classify as then?" Ryan said giving up.
"I don't," Ryan tilted his head with confusion, Tyler sighed, "my sexuality is if I like you, I like you, if I don't, I don't." Tyler smiled sarcastically then sat down at a bench.

Brendon and Ryan spent the next 5 minutes flirting, talking and making out whilst Tyler sat there with his head in his hands looking at the draft for 'Not Today' unpleased and frowning.

"Oh look Tyler it's Josh," Brendon said pointing over to Josh, Tyler rolled his eyes, "JOSH!" Brendon shouted, Tyler looked up and glared sharply at Brendon, he didn't take any notice, "JOSH! Come sit with us." Josh looked over and came and sat with them, specifically sitting next to Tyler even though there were 5 other seats to sit at.

Brendon subtly winked at Tyler, who for a change, smiled.

"So Josh, where did you move here from?" Brendon asked putting his head in his hand. Tyler turned to Josh and whispered, "I'm so sorry for him." Josh laughed and then replied, "I moved here from New York."
"Why the fuck would you move here then?" Tyler laughed.
"I don't actually know, I think it was something to do with my dads job."
"Where do you live now?" Ryan asked.
"122 Forest Street." Josh relied with a lot of thought.

Brendon glared at Tyler then said, "Tyler can you come to my locker with me, I need to get my... earphones out, yeah, um can you come with me?" Tyler nodded. "Try and not scare him off Ryan." Ryan rolled his eyes and Josh laughed.

"Dude, you live Forest Lane 124." Brendon practically screamed at him.
"Good observation, you've only been going there nearly every other day for ten years." Tyler said pointing out the obvious.
"And he lives at Forest Lane 122." Brendon said subtly trying to make Tyler realise what he was getting at.
"I know, that's what he just told us..." Tyler said still not realising.
"And your mum is inviting round the new neighbours..." Brendon stopped and leant against his locker, as he didn't need to actually get anything.
"Yeah," Tyler paused, "Oh... SHIT." He said slightly too loudly as some 8th grade 'cool' girls walked past and glared at him, in which he put his middle finger up at them.

"No, no, no, no, no..." Tyler muttered, "I mean of course I want him to come round because he is super cute, but I'm a total fuck up and will just put him off and then I will have no chance with him an-" Brendon, once again, shushed Tyler and put a finger on his lips.
"First, stop putting yourself down, your amazing and I love you. Second of all, I fucking knew you like Josh."

"Wait, What, did I say that? No, I didn't mean-" Brendon shushed Tyler again.

Tyler knew he liked Josh. And apparently so did Brendon. But, Tyler still had to admit it to himself, before he could admit it to Josh.

If he ever was going to...