// 11. Nor did I //

Baby Blue
Baby blue represent happiness and wholesomeness, yet a sad event happening in the near future that someone or multiple people are not looking forward to.

Tyler woke up remembering what happened the day before which made him smile, which quickly turned to a frown when Josh wasn't in the bed next to him, so instinctively he shouted with a little whine, "JOSH!"

"YES BABY BOY" He shouted back.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Tyler shouted sitting up in the bed and grabbed his phone: he had a text from Brendon.
"DOWNSTAIRS MAKING COFFEE!" Tyler swinged his legs over the side of the bed, stood up and headed downstairs.

By the time he'd dragged his feet downstairs, Josh was sitting on the sofa getting up Netflix. "Ryan texted me about a music festival on tonight, do you want to go?" Josh asked putting his arm out for Tyler to sit in the sofa with him so he could put his arm around him. "If your going, yeah." Tyler said leaning his head in Josh's shoulder.

Tyler got out his phone and looked at the text from Brendon.

Fuckboy Urie: did u do it?

Tyjo: I acc did as well

"Did what?" Josh asked. Tyler paused and then explained, "Do you want the long story or the short story?"
"Let's go long story." Josh said turning to face Tyler.
"Right, So, before we started senior year Brendon told me about a new boy joining - you. And I said if he's cute, I'll try and be more open about my sexuality. Turns out you were extremely cute but I didn't want to admit it, so Brendon said i had to tell you before New Year. I was freaking out so then impulsively kissed you, which is the best decision I have ever made." Tyler sighed. Josh stared at him for a bit then kissed him softly.
"You're adorable baby boy."

A few hours had past and Josh kept on asking random questions - it was all probably still sinking in.
"Wait so what were you going to tell me on the swings?" Josh asked.
"I was going to tell you about my sexuality." Tyler said quietly remembering how he felt in the aftermath of the situation.
"Where did you go after that? Because you wrote a note then ran off."
Tyler sighed, "I ran to Brendon's house because I freaked out that I nearly told you."

Every time, Tyler told Josh one of these things, he hugged him. It made Tyler feel protected.

Soon, it was time to go to the festival. By the time they got there it was 8:30. For ages they couldn't find Brendon and Ryan, so they went off by themselves. "Can we get candy floss?" Tyler asked excitedly.
"Oh my god, yes let's go." Josh replied grabbing Tyler's hand and dragging him over to the candy floss stand.

"The Ferris wheel!" Tyler screamed, he grabbed Josh's hand in excitement and dragged him over whilst he was trying to eat some candy floss. "Wait hang on, Tyler, hold this." He said handing the candy floss to Tyler who was looking confused.

Josh walked over to a guy by a drum kit shouting, "BEST PLAYER WINS $1000," Tyler looked slightly confused but followed Josh over, "I'll do it," Josh said.
"We've had some tough competition, some actual drum players performing today have come down and played, are you sure?" The man replied holding a pair of drumsticks with his arms folded.
"Yep," Josh replied confidently. The man shrugged almost saying 'god luck, your going to need it'.

Josh sat down at the drums and span the drumsticks around in his hand, and then looked at Tyler - who reassuringly smiled at him. He turned back and looked at the drums for a few seconds then started playing.

Tyler's jaw fell.

Josh could play the drums so well. A few minutes of gasping at Josh's playing, and a huge crowd had gathered, "Hey," Brendon said leaning in Tyler's shoulder.
"Where have you been?" Tyler asked still staring at Josh, who was still playing the drums.
"Fucking Ryan," Brendon laughed.
"You know what, I'm not even going to ask." There was a silence between them of them listening to Josh play.
"I never knew Josh could play the drum." Brendon said to Tyler.
"Nor did I,"

Josh finished off a few more huge hits and then stopped. The applause he got was more deafening then his playing. After Josh got up and took a bow, he ran over and tightly hugged Tyler, who rested his head on his chest.
"Well, well, well," the man said walking over with an envelope in his hand, "I think we have a winner." The crowd cheered once again as the man handed the money to Josh, who, once he got the money, kissed Tyler. Which inevitably made the crowd cheer even louder.