// 21. Alone //

Green
A colour of happiness. Like a rainbow after a thunderstorm. A colour of picking yourself up and having a healthy new future.

Tylers eyes opened in a squint, the room was filled with sunlight. Rolling over, he saw Josh lying by next to him, awake and already looking in his direction. "Good morning baby boy," Tyler smiled hearing his old pet name.

"Can I move back in with you?" Tyler impulsively asked. Josh looked happy but understandably surprised at the request, so Tyler continued, "I'm staying with Brendon's grandma and, yes she is amazing, but your a lot more comfortable then her couch." Josh laughed, then replied, "Are you calling me fat?"
Tyler snuggled closer into Josh then kissed him quickly on the lips, "So that's a yes?" Josh asked.
"I never said fat, I said you were comfortable," Josh smiled and gently placed a kiss on his forward, "but yes I am calling you fat." Tyler laughed and then quickly tried jumping out of the bed, until Josh grabbed his arm pulled him back and rapped his arms around him. Pulling him into a kiss.

After one of them finally pulled away from the kiss, Josh asked, "Shall we go and get the things baby boy?" Tyler smiled and nodded. Yet stayed cling onto Josh. "You have to let go for me to get out of bed," Josh laughed. Tyler let out a groan, but then eventually let go and rolled out of the bed, putting back on his clothes.

"Wait, Josh?" Josh stopped walking out of the door and Tyler said, "Is Brendon also moving back in?" Josh smiled and walked over to Tyler weaving his arms around Tyler's waist, "Of course he is," Tyler smiled and leaned seductively to Josh's ear to whisper something, Josh shivered slightly at Tyler being so close to his neck as Tyler whispered, "He's going to be pissed at you,"

Quickly Tyler grabbed his beanie from the floor and sprinted out of the room, leaving Josh standing there laughing at the weirdness of his boyfriend.

***

Ding, Dong

The door swung open to see a half asleep Brendon rubbing his eyes leaning against the door frame. "Hm?" He grunted with his eyes still shut.
"I'm moving back in with Josh," Brendon's eyes suddenly widened and he look very much awake, "And so are you if you want to..."
Brendon smiled then whispered, "Can I speak with you Tyler," he looked up at Josh, "Alone,"

A/N sorry for my shitty updating, also please remember to vote ;)

Ok I'll stop I'm sorry