// 13. Twenty Seven Minutes Past One //

Lilac
Anxiety is stronger, yet the person realises what needs to be done and therefore does it, possibly with some help though.

"Tyler, do you want to tell them today or tomorrow?" Josh asked laying next to Tyler. Tyler grunted.
"Can we just do it today to get it over with,"
Josh leant over and kissed Tyler, and then got up and put a t-shirt on, got in some ripped jeans and got a cap and put it on backwards, all whilst Tyler was still in bed. "What's the time?" Tyler asked.
"Twenty seven minutes past one." Tyler grunted. Got up grabbed his red beanie and put it over his head, he was already wearing jeans and a hoodie.
"Aren't you going to get changed baby boy?" Josh asked.
"There not going to make an effort to understand my sexuality so I'm not even going to make an effort at all." Josh laughed.
"You salty asshole," Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and pulled himself closer to him.
"But you like me being a salty asshole." Tyler looked up at Josh and smiled. Josh laughed and kissed Tyler.

***

"Come in." Tyler's mum shouted after Tyler knocked on the door, Tyler took a deep breath looked at Josh, who smiled, and opened the door. "Hey mum" Tyler said sheepishly, Josh squeezed his hand.
"Oh hey Tyler, oh and Josh." His mum said.
"You might want to get dad." Tyler said bluntly.
"I'm here," Tyler's dad walked next to Tyler's mum.
"Ok," Tyler took a deep breath and said, "I'm gay."

Tyler's mum and dad laughed. Josh looked at Tyler confused.

"Your joking, right?" His mum laughed.
"No." Tyler said.
"No, NO! So seeing what happened to your uncle when we found out he was gay wasn't enough!"
"It's not a choice." Josh angrily butted in.
"Shut the fuck up lover boy," his dad shouted.
"Don't you DARE, TALK TO JOSH LIKE THAT." Tyler shouted at his dad.
"So he's your boyfriend now?" His mum asked moving closer to Tyler.
"Yeah, He is actually!" Tyler shouted back.
"Get out," Tyler's mum whispered.
"What?" Tyler asked not quite hearing her.
"I said, GET OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T EVER EVEN THINK, OF COMING BACK!" His mum screamed, "And when it doesn't work out, you can run to your faggot of a friend Brendon."
"Don't, talk about MY FRIENDS like that." Tyler screamed.
"And your a faggot just like them," his dad said to Tyler.
" You have NO RIGHT TO TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT." Josh shouted.

A tear rolled down Tyler's cheek, he turned around opened the door and walked back to Josh's house slamming the door behind him.

"Tyler," Josh grabbed Tyler's hand who was trying to run upstairs, "you can stay here as long as you want," Tyler turned around and ran into Josh and gave him a tight hug.