// 23. Shut up with Your Optimism //

Pale purple
A colour of confusion and stubbornness, yet wanting to move on.

"So, what actually happened?" Josh asked Tyler the next morning, Tyler's cheeks still stained red from tears. "Ugh, do we have to do this now?" Josh raised his eyebrows and replied. "If we don't do it now, are we ever going to do it?" Tyler grunted.
"Ok, fine, we can do it now." They both sat down on the sofa, Tyler hugged his knees and started to explain the events of yesterday.

Whilst telling the story, multiple times, tears built and sometimes fell from Tyler's eyes. Now realising how unfair he had been on Brendon.

"You need to speak to him." Tyler rolled his eyes but knew it was the right thing to do.
"Why do all problems end with, 'you have to speak to them.'" He replied in a mocking voice. Josh giggles lightly.
"Because that's normally the right thing to do. And when have you heard, 'you need to speak to them' before?"

Tyler looks down and mumbled, "When you cheated on me,"
Josh's face quickly turned to a frown and he said, "So Brendon forced you to speak to me?" Josh regretted saying that as soon as he said it.
"Would you want to speak to me if I did that to you?" Tyler asked, Josh stayed silent, "Ok, can we stop talking about this now? We're fine now, and that's all that matters right?" Tyler stayed cuddling up to Josh on the couch.

"Yeah, that is." Josh kissed the top of Tylers head and stared out of the window. Tyler was confused as Josh continued, "But we never would have been ok if Brendon didn't make you speak to me, so your speaking to Brendon."
"But it could all go wrong ERROR_ because it always does_" Tyler whined.
"But it could all go perfectly," Josh replied, whilst the brown haired boy grunted.
"Ok fine I'll speak to him, as long as you shut up with your optimism," Josh laughed and pulled Tyler in closer to him.

Eventually they both fell asleep together on the couch.