// 15. Never Told About the Aftermath //

Grey
A recovery from tragedy, yet doesn't seem as hopeful as it is in all fantasies.

Not all stories have happy endings. If they do, there fabricated versions of reality. Nothing's simple. No easy way out. Learn it the hard way or don't learn it at all. Your always taught that you will face challenges in your life, notice how your never told about the aftermath.

"This is all my fault." Footprints paces around Tyler.
"No it isn't, you couldn't have done anything."
A familiar reassuring voice.
"I could have stayed awake, obviously he wasn't going to react well to it, I fucking hate myself." A familiar situation.
"You can't blame yourself, it's his parents fault, not yours."

Because the aftermath isn't pretty.

It all came flooding back. "Whe-where am I?" Tyler stuttered his eyes adjusting to the light. "Tyler, thank god your ok." Tyler turned his head to see Josh kiss his hand with red circles around his blood-shot eyes.
"You scared us so much Tyler, we love you, ok? If anything ever happened to you, we wouldn't forgive ourselves, our lives might as well already have ended." Brendon said sitting next to Josh.

Tyler let out a small smile, which made Josh and Brendon also smile.

"I have some good news," Josh said to Tyler after Brendon had left to get a coffee, it was 10 pm and they have been up since 5 am, "Your allowed to come out today, and your allowed to stay at my house. Also, my mum said you can sleep in my room." Tyler smiled, reached his hand out to the back of Josh's neck and kissed him, "Your amazing Joshua William Dun."

See now, at this point in the fairy tale, this is where Tyler's parents would come running in apologising for everything hugging him and letting him come back home.

"Where are my parents?" Tyler asked.

But no.

"They were called after we found you," Josh began to explain.

Wake up kid.

"But they hung up immediately,"

This isn't any fairytale.

A few minutes later a nurse came in with Brendon. "Your free to go now, your friend here has brought you some clothes." Brendon smiled and handed him the bag.

Tyler got changed and left, hand in hand with Josh. "I'm cold..." Tyler said shivering a little, it was the middle of the night and he only had jeans and a t-shirt on. Josh stopped and took off his hoodie, "There you go, baby boy." Josh said. Tyler smiled.
"Aww you guy have pet names, so do me and Ryan." Brendon sighed.
"Let me guess," Tyler said pulling Josh'a hoodie over his head, "Is Ryan's pet name for you daddy?"
"You know me so well," Brendon laughed.
"This reassures me and my decision to call you fuckboy urie."
"Your rude, Tyjo." Brendon said shaking his head.
"You call him fuckboy Urie?" Josh asked laughing.
"Yeah, I mean, you can see where I'm coming from." Tyler replied.
"To be honest, I don't know why Brendon is trying to deny it."

"And that, Jishua, is why you are amazing." Tyler said leaning on Josh's shoulder.

——

You all are probably think they are so cute together, unbreakable one might say. But new people mean new things on the horizon, such as collage.

You might have thought that's the worst of it, well surprise bitch - it's not.

So buckle up, this isn't any fairytale.

——

A/N thank you so so much for 100+ reads I am so grateful, I thought I was going to zero tbh so, thank u