// 28. Don't Forget About Me //

Black and Blue
Nothing but sadness.

10 hours

"Why the fuck do I own a cassette of Queens very first album?" Tyler asked digging through the bottom of a box he found, unpacked from when they first moved.
"Because Queens so sick!" Josh shouted from the living room, which inevitably made Tyler shout back, "SO SICK!" Josh laughed lightly, desperately trying to hold onto the last few moments they had together, "Yeah but why do I still have it?" Tyler laughed as he saw Josh shrug.

7 hours

"Our last ever Taco Bell together," Tyler snuggled closer to Josh in the booth they were sitting in and kissed him lightly on the cheek before devouring his order.

3 hours

"I don't want to go Josh," Tyler later next to Josh gripping his back with dear life.
"It's too late now, you have to go, and if you don't, i'll break up with you anyway."
"I could pretend to die?" Josh burst out laughing, "Your not going to pretend to die Tyler. How would you even do that?" Tyler hugged Josh closer in thought.

"You would tell them I died," Josh kissed the top of Tyler's head.
"Then what? We'd go to your fake funeral?" Josh laughed even though Tyler was still trying to think about this logically.
"You could say that my last words were i didn't want a funeral,"
"They are some weird ass last words." Tyler rolled around unsettlingly screaming, "But I don't want to leave you Josh."

Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler and held him tight, "I know,"

1 hour

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UKULELE?" Tyler shouted.

0 hours

Ding, Dong

"That's Ryan and Brendon," Josh said, tears slowly forming in his eyes.
"Josh, before I go, i've got something for you," he handed Josh his beloved red beanie.
"But you love this Ty," Tyler encased Josh's hands in it.

"I want you to have it, to remind you of me," Tyler smiled at Josh, "Since the first time I saw you, I freaking loved you, ask Brendon and how pissed he was that I wouldn't ask you out because I was too scared. You have changed me Josh, and for the better. I used to be an annoying little asshole, still am to be honest, but I was your annoying asshole," Tyler smiled, tears quickly falling out of both of their eyes, "I can't express how much you mean to me. Whilst i'm gone, find someone else. Someone who makes you happy. And if anyone hurts you I will run from New York and beat their ass. Don't forget about me Jish," Josh smiled and pulled Tyler into an almost suffocating hug.

"I could never forget about you Tyler, I love you."

"I love you too,"

And with that, he was gone. Out of the door.

Out of their town.

Out of Ohio.

And eight hours away in New York.

A/N I was listening to Helena was writing this R.I.P me