// 14. Seven Billion Demons //

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ - there will be mentions of self harm and suicide in this chapter. Proceed with caution.

Black
Nothing, they feel Nothing.

1:34 am

Tyler was still up. He couldn't sleep. For all he knew he didn't have parents anymore. He could see Josh sleeping next to him. He looked peaceful. Tyler didn't want to give him his demons. But he wanted him to stay. (See what i did)

2:12 am

Tyler had migrated downstairs to the living room. He sat on a windowsill hugging his knees. A single tear rolled down his face. He was alone. Alone in a universe. A universe filled 7 billion people. 7 billion demons to haunt him. Haunt him and tear him apart. Tear him apart piece, by piece, by piece.

3:45 am

Tyler had moved to the kitchen. He was lost in his thoughts. A wilderness of pain and suffering. A wilderness like hell. A wilderness where the only water is tears. A wilderness where the only other life is your demons. A wilderness where dreams are dead.
A wilderness where hope is non-existent. A wilderness where there's no escape. No escape from your own mind. And your own mind is what's killing you.

4:01 am

Nobody really cares. Blood seeped out of his wrist. Everything I do is wrong. The silver blade ran across his arm again. I can never truly be me, because it's invalid. His vision was blurry from tears. People say they care. Red covered his arm. There all liars. One pill gone. A few more until it's all over. Couple more down. This hell will be over. Half the bottle gone. I will escape this prison of life. All of the bottle gone.

I'm free.