xv. the good book

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AS JUNE STORMED THROUGH THE WOODS, SHE TRIED TO KEEP HER MIND OFF RAVEN AND FINN. He had done something wrong, clearly, but she didn't know the whole story. Plus, it didn't involve her in any way. It still left her curious, though, as she eyed the back of Finn's head. He didn't take off his wristband when Clarke reminded him that the people he loves will think he's dead, that is, up until Monty accidentally fried them all. He had to have believed that Raven would be alive and might make it down to the ground for a reunion, which is why June was trying to understand what he was thinking when he messed around with Clarke.

But as always, there were more important matters at hand than worrying about some relationship issues. Such as, contacting The Ark so they didn't think they were all dead and died of oxygen deprivation. June fumed each time she thought of Bellamy stealing the radio, being so selfish and reckless as to convince delinquents to take their wristband off - some even by force, including her, and then steal the radio in Raven's pod. As far as June thought, Bellamy only cared for himself.

It was difficult, considering June didn't have anyone who cared about her on The Ark. Her mother had died during childbirth, and her father fell into a pretty deep hole after that, eventually leading up to him being floated. Wells and Clarke were her only family, but she still cared for the people left in space. Earth was there home, and they belonged here as much as the delinquents did, especially with their threat.

Heavy footsteps caught June's attention. She turned her head, her blonde hair flying to the side, and saw Bellamy striding through the woods with his back turned to the rest of them. "Hey!" Clarke called out, storming forward and grabbing his attention. "Where is it?!"

At the question, Bellamy whirled around, holding his hands up with an amused look plastered on his face. "Hey, princess," he greeted Clarke. "You taking a walk in the woods?"

Ignoring Bellamy's entertained appearance, Clarke glared at him before speaking. "They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen," she firmly said. "And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people." She tapped his chest harshly. "Your people."

Without giving Bellamy a chance to respond, Finn suddenly lurched forward and gave him a very harsh shove. "Where's the radio?" He demanded.

Retaliating with another push, Bellamy shot a scowl to Finn. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he lied.

"Bellamy!" June exclaimed in frustration. There was no time to deny and argue with one another, not with lives at stake back in The Ark. "Did you not hear Clarke?! We need to know where that radio is, now."

Raising her eyebrows when June said his name, Raven looked from her to Bellamy with a smug expression. "Bellamy Blake?" She asked. "Oh, they're looking everywhere for you.." She trailed off.