four-"im a big girl now"

time skip

SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2018
6:42 AM
EDENS POV

TODAY Was my first day of high school, probably one of the most nerve-wracking days of any teenagers life. just to add to my nervousness, i was starting in a new school eight hundred miles away, i knew nobody. i mean, in some ways that could be a totally good thing. i could change up my entire reputation, no one would ever know. well, except my sisters.

i dragged myself out of my comfy bed, wishing it was still august. finn became my best friend, we hung out almost every day. as for caleb, he warmed up to my sisters and i and realized we weren't murderers. and he definitely had a thing for ava, he just wouldn't admit it.

i grabbed my clothes off the top of my dresser that i chose very carefully last night (not trying to be one of those cringe writers but i put the outfit above, or you can just make one up:) ), and opened the door next to my closet to reveal the bathroom. i then locked the door on parker's side so she couldn't walk in on me, stripping out of my shorts and hoodie. after getting dressed, i brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. finally, i opened parker's door and woke her up.

"i don't want to," she groaned, rubbing her eyes. i grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. "okay, stay in bed. just be prepared to be murdered by dad," i grinned, watching her stand up as i walked out her door and up the steps.

"morning dad!" i chirped as i walked around the corner and into the kitchen, "what's for breakfast?"

"french toast, your favorite," he patted my head as i walked around him to the stove, i gave him a look that said 'what are you talking about?'.

"ava's favorite," he closed his eyes and shook his head, "i'll get it right tomorrow, i promise!"

"right, right," i nodded sarcastically and laughed, taking a bite of my french toast as ava took a seat next to me.

"cute outfit eds," she took a sip of milk and ate her food.

"thanks, you too," i said before i even got a good look at her outfit. before i was even halfway done with my breakfast, parker raced up the steps and grabbed an apple out of the fridge while slipping her kanken onto her back.

"what are you in such a rush for?" ava squinted, eyeing down parker as she scrambled about.

"um, maybe because it's six fifty seven, the bus will be at our stop at seven, and it takes two minutes to walk to the bus stop?" she panicked as she slipped her vans on.

"shit! i mean.. shoot," ava whispered. we both slipped on our converse and grabbed our backpacks, running out the door and yelling goodbye to our dad.

"there you are eden! oh, hey parker and ava. oh there's the bus!" finn waved as we reached the bus stop, all three of us out of breath.

"hey finn, sit by me on the bus?" i semi-shouted because he was three people in front of me while we climbed into the bus, showing a thumbs up as he sat in a seat in the back, i walked on my tippy toes as the bus started moving and swung myself into finn's seat.

"what's up with the beanie?" i looked up at his new accessory as he adjusted it.

"i've got a birds nest under this thing, my hair just wouldn't cooperate today!" he groaned, "is the bad hair showing?" he asked.

"you're fine," i smiled.

"okay.. anyways, you ready for your first day at a new york school?" finn raised his eyebrows, earning a slight nod from me.

"maybe, maybe not. i don't even know," we laughed, and we talked the rest of the ride to school.

8:54 AM