seventeen-"and scene!"

JUNE 6TH, 2019
12:28 pm

"FRICK Eden, you look stunning! you can act and serve looks? what a package," grace observed my outfit, her jaw dropping dramatically at it.

"oh shut up, i just want to make a good first impression," i blushed.

"you look perfect, i can't. sadie! millie! come see this beautiful princess!" she squealed.

"oh my god," millie gasped as she peered into the room, coming in and sadie following behind her.

"you look so good! when did you get those pants?"

"she stole them from me," grace grumbled jokingly before i could respond.

"sorry!"

"okay, if we wanna eat we should probably go now. should we go to subway around the corner?" millie checked the time on her phone, leading us up my staircase.

"that sounds fine," grace agreed, "but first we have to take some pictures of eden before her big audition! i feel like a proud mother," she faked wiping a tear.

"oh my god guys," i chuckled.

"okay, okay. pose eds," sadie ordered as the three of them gathered around the phone she held.

"yes baby! i'm going to fucking cry my eyes out. you're too cute," grace leaned her head on sadie's shoulder.

"you've already done that once," i smiled at her.

"true."

984 likes

984 likes

eden wish me luck today friends:)

sadiesink_ you're so perfect
      -eden i heart u red

sadiesink_ excuse me while i go cry
      -eden wow my heart just went whoosh

user70 what do you need luck for? :)
      -eden issa secret! 🤫

user71 good luck babe!

milliebobbybrown so glad i get to be there with you!!! my eyes are blessed from this pic
      -eden my heart beats for you mills

gracehilf lovey lovey lovey

gracehilf pants creds
      -eden ;) love u thx

user72 she probably has a modeling thing or whatever because she's gorgeous

user73 i bet she's auditioning for something
eden liked this comment!