twenty seven-"you also like noah"

"WHAT Time is it?" olivia whispered because the others were asleep.

"two thirty, i want to go to sleep but i'm not tired," i said quietly, shrugging my shoulders.

"same. what do you wanna do?" she asked as she set her cup of root beer on the coffee table.

"we could go and just sit on the porch, get some fresh air?" i suggested.

"yeah, that works," she smiled a little. we both got up from our seats and went up the stairs, opening the front door and stepping outside.

"let's take a picture!" i grinned, setting my phone up against one of the chairs.

"right now? at two in the morning?" she laughed.

"hell yeah, my instagram is so dry," i pressed the button that started the ten second timer.

"is not, especially that picture of you and noah. that ones cute as heck," she said, making a pose for the picture.

"the one that you took? yeah, i like that one," i smiled at the memory and pressed the button again.

"you also like noah," she smirked.

"what? i do not," i lied, making my face turn red.

"it's super dark out here, but i can still tell you're lying by your face."

"i'm not lying, liv!" i groaned and quickly made a random pose for the picture.

the phone took a burst of shots and olivia faced me, "eds, i know you. it's obvious you're like, in love with him or something!"

i held my breath for a moment, what did lying about it do for me? she was my friend, she deserved to know. "okay, yeah. but i definitely am not in love with him!"

"finally! you admitted it, me and kayden and delaney have been trying to get you to admit it since we started filming."

"what? oh my god," i laughed, shaking my head.

"yep! and then a couple days ago we got millie and sadie and grace in on it, they said that they've wanted you two to date since forever," she chuckled, but i stayed quiet, "wait, do you want to date him?"

"i don't know," i shrugged, "i mean, i guess i do. a lot. but noah would never like me again."

"what do you mean again?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"oh liv, you're in for a long story."

"no way, what kind of person kisses somebody and then cuts off all contact with them?" she gasped.

"i don't know, he explained himself though. we all forgave him, and it's all good now," i said.

"well, i'm glad that he realized that what he did was wrong. you didnt deserve that at all," she reached over and hugged me.

"thanks liv," i smiled and yawned after, "what do you say we get to sleep?"

"after you post that picture of us," she grinned.

"right," i chuckled, standing up from the porch and going into instagram.

livy.b and 5,473 others liked this

eden we couldn't sleep so we took this gem ;)

livy.b MY HEAD LOOKS HUGE HAHA
      -eden shut it u look gorgeous

user700 goals

user701 are the other girls still there?
      -eden yesss they're just asleep

livy.b guys i swear my head isn't that big i was just leaning forward omg

authors note!!
8/16/18 - 2:35 pm
544 words

this chapter is just to kinda show the bond between olivia and eden and now olivia knows :))

bye biotech ily
karleigh