twelve-"im just so excited"

TIME SKIP!

NOVEMBER 23RD, 2018
6:57 pm

"FRICK! I'm so excited!" i squealed, sitting down on a seat with my coffee from one of the airport shops.

"calm down, it's not like it's your first time meeting him," ava laughed, patting my shoulder and drinking her mocha.

"i'm just so excited, i haven't seen him in months. oh my gosh, is that him?" i widened my eyes as i saw a head of curly hair, only for them to turn around to show it wasn't wyatt.

"eds! he isn't supposed to be here for another fifteen minutes. just because someone has curly hair doesn't mean they're wyatt," parker shook her head.

"i'm sorry! im just-"

"-so excited," they both finished for me, knowing what i've been saying all day. when i saw an extra familiar head of curls, my heart raced, "guys, i think that's him!"

"go get him!" parker pushed me out of my seat.

i ran up to him and hugged him, "wyatt, you're here early! i missed you so much, i can't believe you're here," i mumbled into his shoulder.

"hey! so you didn't actually get killed and someone didn't steal your phone and text me!" he laughed and backed up from the hug, "you grew like half an inch," he grinned and ruffled my hair.

"and you grew like three," i looked up at him.

"can we get food? i'm fucking starving," he groaned, causing some stares from a few moms with young kids.

"sure," i laughed, "ava finally got her license, so we have to deal with her driving," we walked side by side back to parker and ava.

"hey wyatt," parker waved.

"hey! does she still like jack?" he whispered the last part to me, earning a shrug from me.

"can we get taco bell?" parker begged ava.

"okay that actually sounds kinda good, so yeah whatever," ava pushed the door open for us.

11:26 pm

"they're all so awesome. you have to meet them all! you'd love them. there's noah, finn, grace, sadie, caleb, gaten, and millie," i grinned, telling him about my friends.

"from the stories you've told me, they sound pretty cool. seems like you're getting pretty close with the noah dude," he teased.

"everyone says that! i don't like noah," i groaned, slamming my head into a pillow.

"but you might!"

"no, i don't! and i never will," i pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"admit it, you'd hate new york if it wasn't for him," he kicked the blanket off of him.

"i mean, i have finn and grace and everyone else. but even with them, i feel like i wouldn't belong in new york. but noahs here, i feel like i fit in. he's just like me, but in a way he's just like them, you know? i feel like leaving chicago was the worst and best thing i've ever done," i laid my head in his lap.

"i get what you mean, chicago feels lonely without you though," he said sadly.

"i wish you could just move to scarsdale," i sighed, "noahs going to utah for six months after christmas," i told him, looking up at him with sad eyes.

"what? for what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"he's an actor," i teared up, "he has to go shoot this movie called thirteen," i said in a shaky voice.

"hey, don't cry. you still have me, even though i'm eight hundred miles away. and here, you have like seven other friends to keep you company while he's gone," he rubbed my shoulder, i sat up and hugged him.

"i just really don't want either of you to leave me," i cried.

"i wouldn't if i could stay. oh, your mom wanted me to give you something," he climbed off the bed and went over to his suitcase, pulling out a stuffed monkey with a heart attached to it.

"aw, i miss her so much," i hugged it tight.

"she misses you too," he smiled, "come down to chicago soon!"

"i wish i had the money," i frowned, setting the monkey on my nightstand.

"me too. hopefully soon you'll be able to," we sat back on the bed, and i leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"hopefully," i smiled.

wyattoleff, gracehilf and 803 others liked thiseden missed my noodle head like crazy! 💘tagged; wyattoleff

eden missed my noodle head like crazy! 💘
tagged; wyattoleff

wyattoleff love you brat 💜
     -user300 this friendship 😻
     -eden love you too you boob

gracehilf let me meet him now thx
     -wyattoleff let me meet her now thx
     -eden you guys are gonna gang up on me and try to murder me or some shit
     -noahschnapp then me and you gang up on them and try to murder them

user301 tell wyit i wont too date him

user302 how do you know noah

sadiesink_ friendship goals af
     -eden i miss you

user303 thanksgiving is coming up and i thought you should know i'm hella thankful for you!
     -eden awe i love you sm!

jackdgrazer i wanted to come:(
     -wyattoleff why?? so you could see your girlfriend parker??
     -phipston wyatt no

finnwolfhard i see my moms car
     -eden i wonder why
     -user304 finns my neighbor tHIS MEANS EDENS MY NEIGHBOR IM FUCKING QUAKING ISNNEND

authors note!!
8/5/18 - 4:03 pm
873 words

yo bich wanna kick it jack channn

i heart music,
karleigh