twenty eight-"idk an eden, whos she"

"HOW Are they still sleeping?" i heard from across the room.

"i don't know, it's already noon," kaydens voice said.

"i'm awake, i'm awake," i fluttered my eyes open and propped myself up on the couch.

"finally, we're all starving and mills asked if we could meet her at this cafe thing soon," sadie told me.

"what time did you two stay up til? geez," delaney said as she shook olivia awake.

"like three or four," i shrugged, getting off the couch and going into my room to get ready, "what restaurant?" i called.

"peach and patch's, it's kinda far but we can ride our bikes or something," sadie hollered back.

i slipped on a pair of grey leggings with a hoodie that i had gotten from my old school that had 'UCMS' (uptown chicago middle school) printed on the front of it. after doing everything i needed to get ready, i quickly put my hair in two short braids.

"okay, i'm ready," i announced as i opened the bedroom door and flicked off the light, walking to everyone else.

"who all has their bike? we can all just bike there instead of walking because it's so far," sadie asked.

"i have my skateboard," grace shrugged, "i'll just use that."

"we have our bikes," kayden said, gesturing to her and olivia and delaney, "we had to bike to that restaurant from filming yesterday."

"could i use parker's bike?" sadie asked me.

"yeah, that's fine. let's go," i started up the stairs, "dad, we're going to peach and patch's! be back soon," i shouted, earning a faint 'okay' from the other side of the house.

we walked out of the door that lead to the garage and got set to leave. "does anyone know where it is?" delaney raised her eyebrows, looking around the group.

"i think so," olivia said, "just follow me."

"hey guys!" millie waved as we entered the door to a small cafe, making the bell ring on top of it.

"hi mills," i smiled, sliding into the booth across from her, grace and olivia following me. delaney and kayden sat next to millie and sadie pulled up a chair.

"okay, so what kind of food do they have here?" olivia squinted as she scanned through the menu.

"sandwiches, salads, wraps, a lot of other things. i'm getting chicken nuggets," millie explained.

i gasped and grinned widely, "me too!"

"hey guys, my name is charlie! can i start you off with some drinks?" a girl with blonde hair came up to our table.

"i'll have an ice water," sadie smiled at her.

"can i have a raspberry lemonade?" i asked, looking from my menu to her and setting it back on the table.

"sure!" she grinned, and after the others ordered their drinks she said something unexpected, "you look really familiar, what's your name?" she looked at me.

"me? oh, i'm eden hipston," i said, confused.

"right! aren't you dating noah schnapp? the kid thats in the movie that's coming out with zac efron? and you're filming that new movie about the girl with cancer, right?"

i laughed a little, "no, we aren't dating. just really good friends! but yeah, me, kayden, delaney, and olivia here are all in daisy rae," i explained.

"oh, well that's awesome! i've always wanted to act in a movie, but i can't act if my life depended on it. i'll go get your drinks!" she rambled.

as she walked away, the rest of us started talking again, "hey, did you guys hear about the script change?"

"huh?" i furrowed my eyebrows, "what script change?"

"oh god, she didn't know, dumbass!" kayden flicked delaneys forehead.

"i didn't know she didn't know! sorry," she looked down at the table.

"what script change, guys?!"

"noah kisses you before your character dies tomorrow," kayden explained. um, what? i have to kiss noah, the boy i've liked since november? that's fun.

"no way," i blushed.

"aw, she's all red! she's nervous to kiss her little boyfriend!" olivia teased.

"he's not my boyfriend, i don't like him. i just don't want to kiss him. again."

"this time it's just acting, there's nothing to worry about," grace reassured me, putting her hand on my shoulder. just then, my phone went off signaling that i got a text.

whole schnack
I HAVE TO KISS EDEN TOMORROW WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WHAT THE FUCK FINN

eds
idk an eden, who's she

whole schnack
oh
this is hella awkward

eds
just a tad bit