twenty one-"he dmed me"

"SO IS He cute?" millie asked, referring to zander and plopping down next to grace on my bed.

"he's certainly not ugly, i feel really close to him already though. i can tell we're going to be good friends," i replied.

"you totally have to introduce us some time!" sadie gasped.

"when we start filming, you guys will probably be able to come on set sometimes. that would be so fun!" i grinned widely at the thought of my best friends being able to be with me and my new friends.

"is he from around here?" grace joined in on the conversation.

"he's from west new york, it's not too far. if we do end up getting close, i'll still be able to see him sometimes," i shrugged.

"oh yeah, and didn't he say that he's staying with his grandma while he's here? so he probably comes to scarsdale a lot," sadie perked up.

"that's true," i nodded, "should i post this on my instagram?" i showed my phone to sadie.

"yes! you look so cute in that," she smiled.

"show me!" millie got off the bed and came over to me to see the picture, grace copying her actions.

"oh my gosh eden, you're so freaking gorgeous how the hell do you do it?" grace widened her eyes dramatically.

"thanks guys," i laughed a little.

"that picture is so adorable eden," millie agreed with the other girls, going back to her spot on the bed.

"okay, i'll post it!" i said with a grin on my face.

zandergmason, gracehilf and 1432 others liked this

eden dream!

gracehilf FIRST

gracehilf look how fricking beautiful my best friend is. i love her so much.
     -eden love you babe:)

finnwolfhard close your eyes shut your mouth dream a dream and get us out dream dream dream dream dream dream
     -eden making jokes out of my captions i see

user1 i just realized her and noah are both in daisy rae ... hopefully edah will rise again??
     -user2 doubt it. the whole cast follows each other except for eden and noah. edah will forever live in my heart...

zandergmason pretty eyes doofus
     -eden thanks dork!
     -user3 i'm cherishing this innocent moment of friendship before everyone else starts shipping them...
   -user4 SHIP!

user5 did you get to meet the cast yet?
     -eden yesterday!! they're all amazing people, i love them already ❤️
     -user6 even noah? 👀

laney what a pretty girl!
     -eden thanks laney! excited to see you again tomorrow :)

user7 what character is she playing in daisy rae?
     -user8 daisy rae lol

livy.b so fricken cute! i've been blessed
      -eden i've been blessed by meeting you omg

kaydin.ross ur perfect wow 🤩
      -eden i love u already woosh

theowenmcdell it was great meeting you yesterday!! can't wait to see you again tomorrow!
      -eden right back at ya!

willowzim woahhh lil sis i'm jealous
      -eden love you big sis!

user9 love how the whole cast is here except noah 🙊

noahschnapp is now following you!

"holy shit guys, noah just followed me again."

you have 1 new direct message from noahschnapp!

"fuck, he dmed me."

authors note!!
8/12/18 - 4:17 pm
520 words

lmao tea

xoxo,
karleigh