thirty nine-"ill always know"

third person POV

(it's not the end yet i swear)

5 months later.

FIVE Months had passed since the whole 'delaney incident'. noah and eden were still happily together, and a couple of their friends had found themselves in their own relationships too. for example, "fadie" had risen (finn and sadie), grace had found herself a cute boy from school named alex, and olivia had quite the crush on a boy in her grade. olivia had became pretty close to eden's sister, parker, since they are in many of the same classes, but olivia is still close with eden and the others too.

everything had been going great, the girls and noah had finished filming so they wouldn't have to see delaney anymore, they still kept in touch with kayden though. edah had never been at a better point in their relationship, when eden received one text.

JANUARY 23RD, 2020

UNKOWN
leave him.

eden
excuse me?

UNKNOWN
you know what i said.
leave him.
i don't mean break up with him. kill yourself, or i'll kill him.

by now, eden was scared out of her mind. this had to be a prank, right? who else could it be?

eden
i believe you've got the wrong person, toodles!

UNKNOWN
oh eden, don't act so sweet. i know that you're a bad person. you don't deserve a boy like noah, let alone a spot on this earth. you're dead to me, hipston. if you aren't dead by february 1st, trust me, you'll both be gone by the 2nd.
noah doesn't fucking love you. please, who would? but i know you love him a lot, so you'd do this for him, right? you couldn't let his life be cut off from him because of you, could you?

whoever this person was, was right, eden thought. noah was too good for her, and maybe if she left, he could find the love of his life, someone better than eden.

eden
alright.

UNKNOWN
dont lie to me, eden hipston. i'll know. i'll always know.

eden
goddamn i'm not fucking lying.

y'all are gonna shoot me for the next chapter lmao

FUCK GUYS MY SISTER IS PREGNANT AND ITS A GIRL AND SHES NAMIMG HER EDEN 💀💀💀