twenty four-"still besties?"

eds
ava

big sis
yes eden??

eds
i need boi advice like asap

big sis
come up to my room

"WHATS Up? is it noah?" ava raised an eyebrow at me as she closed her laptop screen shut.

"how'd you know?" i said shyly.

"you just posted with him again, i figured. what happened?"

"i thought i lost feelings for him when he was gone, i really did. i tried so hard to forget about him and everything i felt towards him. and throughout these past few weeks, we got close again, like nothing ever happened. i like him again," i sighed, sitting down on her pink bed.

"well, does he like you back?" she grinned.

"i doubt it. the only thing i noticed is that he gets all weird when someone talks about how i have to kiss zander,
but i just figured he's uncomfortable because he kissed me," i shrugged.

"well, i think that for now you two should just stay friends. don't rush it because you guys have a good friendship, you wouldn't want to ruin it."

"so you mean it's okay for me to ruin it in the future?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no no, i'm saying that in the future the feelings might become more mutual and obvious. then, it wouldn't be as, you know, awkward? yeah, awkward, for you guys to share your feelings," ava spun a little bit in her swivel chair.

"oh, right. you're right," i nodded, "thanks ava," i got up off her bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"not a hugger," she pursed her lips.

"sorry," i chuckled and walked back down to my room. thank god for sisters.

5:43 pm

gracehilf, gatenm123 and 5,407 others liked this

eden ooovvvverrrwheelmmingg

gracehilf oh my 🤤

gracehilf you're perfect in every way
      -eden i love you

user60 omg i'm jealous eden

user61 look how much clout she's getting lol in october she used to get like 600 likes
      -user62 it's not 'clout' because she's working hard on her movie so she's earning follows:)