fourteen-"two weeks early"

"TWO Weeks early? why?" i dropped my fork onto my lunch tray.

"there's scenes they need to film without the snow or some shit, it's really fucking annoying. but i guess i'm getting paid a lot more," noah shrugged, biting his pizza.

"that's so dumb. so basically we have like a week with you left? that's it?" grace leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms.

"eight days," he rested the side of his head, causing his cheek to squish up.

"i'm so sad now," i frowned and leaned my head on graces shoulder as she jokingly cradled my head in her arm.

"i'm sorry, i'll be back in june though," noah tried lightening the mood, opening up his cup of ice cream.

"june? i thought it was march," finn licked ice cream off his plastic spoon.

"nope, it was going to be july but they moved it back to june," noah explained.

"this sucks," i groaned, sitting upright in my chair.

"rest in peace edah," caleb shook his head as he got back to the table from putting away his tray.

"what the fuck is edah?" sadie scrunched up her face.

"eden and noah, duh!" grace sarcastically rolled her eyes, making everyone at the table laugh.

"edah is nonexistent ship," i laughed, looking over at noah who's face was currently dark red.

"awe, is noah embarrassed?" millie pinched his cheeks, making him cross his arms and pout like a child.

"millie! shut up," he grumbled. did noah like me? he couldn't. why would we like me? why did i care? did i like noah?

"aww," sadie grinned, "he's growing up!" she cooed, only causing me to go red and move some of my hair in front of my face.

"i should get to math," he mumbled, grabbing his backpack and walking out of the commons.

"guys! you upset him. and you embarrassed me," i frowned, folding my arms on the lunch table, "do you think i should go talk to him?"

"nah, you should probably just leave him alone for now," millie shrugged, scooting her chair out.

"mkay. anyone wanna head to drama with me?" i looked from sadie to grace.

"by that, i'm guessing you mean 'come with me to drama or i'll pry your eyes out with spoons'," sadie shook her head, picking up her cherry printed backpack and stood up.

"yeah, a little bit," i nodded and laughed, "see you dudes and dudette tomorrow!" i waved to the rest of my friends, heading to drama class with sadie and grace.

8:33 pm

"but why?" i groaned, rolling myself onto noah so he couldn't leave.

"it's a school night and my moms outside, if i stay any longer my mom is going to literally smash my head in a wall," noah laughed, pushing me off of him and get up off the bed.

"i'm sad now," i frowned, standing up with him, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning my head on his chest.

"i'll see you tomorrow!" he hugged me back.

""but you're leaving for utah next week," i trudged up the staircase behind noah.

"i don't wanna go either," noah sighed, heading towards the door and leaning against it. i stood in front of him, lost in his eyes. i didn't realize i was staring at him until i blinked a few times and looked down at my shoes.

"eds, i-" he started, getting interrupted by a text from his mom, "gotta go. i gotta go," he stifled a chuckle, opening the front door and running down the steps.

"uh, bye?" i shouted from inside, not daring to walk into the crisp air in only shorts and a t-shirt.

"bye!" he waved and shut the door to the front seat of his moms van. i slammed the door behind me and leaned against it just as noah did minutes before, letting out a huge breath.

i like noah schnapp.

milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhard and 770 others liked this

eden ☁️9️⃣❕

sadiesink_ awee baby
     -eden thx red 😙

user10 frick you're the absolute cutest
     -eden i know someone cuter tho :)

user11 why don't you facetune your pimples lol
     -eden because i'm a teenager and pimples are normal??

noahschnapp i'm speechless you're so gorgeous
     -user12 get ya girl noah
     -eden awe

gracehilf #edah

gracehilf also WOWWWW LOOK AT YOU BBG 😻
     -eden i love you!!!

user13 this the bitch stealing noah from his fans? damn
     -eden he literally goes to my school

p.hipston that's my shirt
     -eden lol whoops

milliebobbybrown boo thannggg 😻
     -eden millssss 😻

user14 why would anyone hate on this gorgeous girl? there's literally no reason to hate her. i'm blown away by her perfection.

willowzim awe you look sm like ava
     -eden everyone says that 😭

authors note!!
8/7/18 - 12:20 am
793 words

literally how does ellie thumann look so much like sig i'm like 90% sure they aren't even related?? wtf

also my big sisters birthday is tomorrow (technically today but i haven't gone to sleep yet) and she lives an hour and a half away from me so i don't see her much and i found out she came to my city and stayed at my moms house and no one even told me?? wtf

much love,
karleigh