twenty six-"im not going back to florida"

"ADMIT It, this is so much better than KFC," grace said with her mouthful of biscuit.

"no! KFC will forever win against popeyes, and that is final," olivia argued. the whole girl gang was here, me, sadie, millie, grace, olivia, delaney, and kayden, we all sat at a booth in popeyes that was in the shape of a C.

"KFC is better," i agreed and took a bite out of my chicken, "but popeyes is pretty good too."

"don't worry grace, i'm on your side," delaney wrapped her arm around grace to give her a side hug and quickly went back to eating.

"aw, no! my mom said i can't come to the sleepover tonight, she has a meeting in the city and she's not coming home til the morning so i have to watch ava," millie pouted.

"don't worry, we'll have another one soon. delaney, olivia and i will only be in new york for so much longer," kayden frowned at the thought of leaving, causing me to frown too. i've been having so much fun lately, i didn't want them to leave. i loved them with my entire heart.

"actually, this seems like the right time for me to say this," olivia sat up from her slouching position, "i'm not going back to florida."

my frown quickly turned into a grin, "so what does that mean?"

"millie's mom and my mom got close, you all know that. well, kelly found my mom a spot at her business, millie and i were the only ones that have known so far."

"you're kidding, no way! that's amazing!" i gave her a hug from the side, "what school are you going to?"

"we still have to decide, but i am a grade younger than you. i won't be in any of your classes if i even go to your school," she shrugged.

"that's okay, because you're still going to be in scarsdale! we can hang out all the time," sadie grinned.

"aw, i wish i could stay forever," delaney frowned.

"same, i love you girls so much. i'll have to come back all the time!" kayden sipped her lemonade.

"yes, both of you do that," grace chuckled, "just like every weekend hop on a plane to new york," she said sarcastically.

"right, totally."

"so when do you guys wrap the movie?" sadie took a bite out of her salad.

"uh, september i think," i said in am unsure voice.

"yeah i think so too, it was supposed to go on until december but we're making a lot more progress than pete thought we would," olivia said proudly.

kayden gasped, "do you think they could come to the premiere?"

"i bet, i heard owens bringing like half of america," kayden rolled her eyes, but not seriously.

"true," i laughed.

"is anyone else done eating? i wanna go throw this away but i don't wanna look dumb," sadie looked down at her salad.

"sades, we've all been done. we were waiting for you," millie laughed, causing sadie's face to turn red.

"sorry," she chuckled.

"it's fine, let's go. i think my dads here to pick us up," i smiled and climbed out of the booth.

7:27 pm

"bye mills!" i waved as she climbed into her moms car. i took out my phone and decided to post one of the pictures we took tonight.

 i took out my phone and decided to post one of the pictures we took tonight