five-"the proper squad"

"SERIOUSLY, It's the second day of school and i'm already sick of this," i groaned, slamming my locker shut and walking to my first period class with a girl that had a locker next to me, gracen.

"same," she agreed, shifting her binder and water bottle around in her arms as we walked into english. the teacher wasn't in the room yet, and the bell didnt ring, so we just sat at a table together and talked.

"i still think it's the coolest thing ever how your last name is hilfiger," i said before taking a swig out of my water bottle.

"but it's so fricking annoying, i swear people come up to me and they're like 'omg are you related to tommy hilfiger? can you get me a discount omg!'" she mimicked in a high, girly voice, causing us both to laugh until our faces turned red.

"good morning class! sorry i'm a little late," ms benson chirped as she walked into the classroom, only a couple seconds after the final bell rang.

"relax, ms benson you're five seconds late. hopefully none of us sue you," a boy teased from the back of the class, making the short red headed teacher to fake gasp.

"you wouldn't get very much money, in a teacher for crying out loud! i have enough money to eat ramen for dinner tonight," she uncapped a dry erase marker and walked up to the whiteboard, "okay, where did we leave off?"

LUNCH TIME

finn, gracen and i walked up to the lunch table where caleb was sitting. "hey guys," i smiled, "we have a couple extra seats, right?" they all nodded and the three of us sat in the chairs.

"this is gracen, we know each other because we have literally every class together," i explained as grace stood beside me.

"i just met most of them yesterday, so i'm gonna pray to god i don't mess up their names," i started thinking, "well that's caleb, millie, sadie, noah, and gaten. take time to notice gatens lucious hair," i smirked at the end, taking a bite of my mac and cheese.

"hey! i have good hair too," noah whined, "nobody appreciates my hair as much as they appreciate gatens."

"say it louder for the people in the back," finn remarked, twirling one of his curls on his finger.

"okay," noah schrugged, turning around and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"noah, no!" millie hit his shoulder, and he sat back down in his normal position, eating some of his apple.

"i wasn't going to do it," he said with a mouthful and all of us fake gagged. i thought it was funny, so i laughed.

"don't laugh at the child, it only motivates him," caleb shook his head, dropping his fork onto his tray.

"i can be funny! see," noah pulled a weird face, gaten and i were the only ones who laughed, getting weird stares from the rest of the table.

an awkward silence sat with us, but sadie finally spoke, "oh guys! what's your numbers? i'm gonna make a group chat. 'ya know, so we have the proper squad," she grinned, taking her phone out of her pocket, passing it around the table.

"i'll just add you all to the group chat, that way it's easier for you to get each other's numbers."

xxx-xxx-xxxx added xxx-xxx-xxxx, xxx-xxx-xxxx, and 5 others to a group.

xxx-xxx-xxxx named the group kool cids .

"okay everyone just type your name," finn shrugged.

number1
cable
FUCK i meant caleb

you have changed number1's contact name to cable.