fourty-"feb 2nd"

.

.

.

.

.

.

FEB. 2, 2020

SCARSDALE DAILY NEWSPAPER

obituaries

eden noelle hipston

eden hipston, 15, took her own life last night. hipston had two sisters, parker and avery hipston. they told us that their sister meant everything to them and that they don't know how they'll go on without her. eden lived with her father here in scarsdale, her mother stayed in chicago after the divorce.

hipston had many friends, but two very special ones that we know about. noah schnapp and gracen hilfiger were edens best friends, and noah was also edens boyfriend, who she sacrificed her life for.

detectives, family, and friends all helped out on digging into the reason why she committed. her friends all started out saying that they knew eden was happy, they knew eden more than anyone. after many conversations of the workers telling them that "they don't know the whole story", detectives found some interesting messages in hipstons phone.

the contact was unknown, but friends say that they might know who it is.
(pictures of the text messages between unknown and eden)

"we all knew that she wouldn't kill her self, we knew for a fact she was happy. she loved life. i think it's just been really hard on us all," gracen, 14, tells scarsdale daily, "especially noah, now that they found the messages. you know, people say that kids our age can't fall in love, but after getting to experience edah forming, i know for sure it is."

"can you explain to us what 'edah' is?" one of our producers asked.

"oh, edah is just the name that we all came up for eden and noah. it's a combination of their names, but it's more than just a name now. it has memories, love, and now an ending to it. i guess you could say edah is a story," hilfiger explained.

"alright, thank you for that explanation. do you have anything else to say about eden? to the camera?"

"yes please. i have so much to say, but all i'm gonna say is this. i think i know who did this- no. i know for sure who did this. and you- you are an awful person. eds was my best friend, my sister and my love. you knew, you knew she would take her own life for noah. and you let her. now she's gone- away from all of us. none of us can have her back now. and for such a pathetic reason- just because you wanted a boy for yourself. you know what? noah will never love you now."

"wow, thank you for sharing, ms hilfiger."

supporters have set up a facebook page to support and update the suicide of eden hipston. there, we will post evidence and and also events such as fundraisers for eden. please send your thoughts and prayers to the hipston family.

 please send your thoughts and prayers to the hipston family

a/ni'm sorry

a/n
i'm sorry