eighteen-"im daisy!"

EVERYDAY Since the audition, i would wake up extra early to find out if i got the roll of daisy. today had to be the day, it was finally june tenth, and they still haven't said anything yet. i opened my mail app, finn and grace sitting on either side of me, millie was sitting on my bean bag chair and sadie was lying on the air mattress.

"fuck, it's right there. they sent it. should i open it?" i worried, scratching my forehead.

"of course you're gonna open it you dumbass, you can't just let it sit there!" finn hit my shoulder.

"i don't know, i'm so fucki- grace!" i shouted as she tapped the mail for me.

"you got it! you're daisy!"

"i'm daisy! i got the part!" i squealed, jumping onto grace and hugging her.

"oh my gosh, i'm so proud right now. i can't, i'm gonna cry. good job baby," sadie ran off the air mattress and hugged me.

"she's gonna be a famous little actress!" millie squealed.

"ugh, i love you guys."

JUNE 11TH
3:10 pm

"have fun at nick's band concert! love you!" i waved as finn and his family pulled out of my driveway.

"when do you start filming?" grace asked as she typed on her phone.

"july third, but i mean it's pretty convenient that filming is right here in scarsdale. i can still go to school with you guys," i sat on the loveseat next to grace.

"that's good, i was scared id have to live without my eddie bear for months," sadie said.

"yeah, i was sort of hoping i wouldn't have to see noah, but like whatever. that would mean i wouldn't see you guys! thank god willows dad lives in scarsdale," i smiled as i took a picture of grace and drew an S on it, sending it to my streaks.

"hey parker!" millie waved to parker who was looking in the fridge.

"hey guys," she smiled.

"come hang with us! these three are lame and i hate them all," i joked.

grace put her hand on her heart and pretended to be offended, "love you too eds!"

"it's okay, i like you guys," parker laughed as she sat on the couch.

"i never realized how similar you guys looked," sadie said with a gasp.

"really? i never really thought we looked alike," i shrugged.

"i'm too ugly to look like eden," parker licked her popsicle.

"shut up, you're stunning kid," i threw my squishy at her.

"yeah parker, you're really pretty! shush," sadie scolded her.

"do you guys wanna like do something today? my house is so boring," i groaned, rocking my side of the love seat.

"like what?" parker asked.

"we could go see a movie?" sadie suggested.

"oh! i wanted to go see that one movie that comes out today, the funny one with the blonde girl (idfk)!" millie perked up.

"yeah, let's see it!" grace agreed, earning nods from everyone else in the room.

"i'll look up the showtimes," i tapped around on my phone, looking through the different times, "does 4:05 work? if we leave in like five minutes we'll get there by 3:50 and have time to get snacks and stuff."

"okay yeah, let me brush my hair quick," sadie skipped into the bathroom like a young child. i slipped on my birkenstocks and everyone else put their shoes on. i put my mini-kanken on my back with all my money and other necessities in it, and the five of us headed out the door.

authors note!!
8/11/18 - 11:06 pm
599 words

i'm in such a good mood and idk why but my friend called me and her cousin is being so fucking annoying and now i'm in a bad mood.

lol ily,
karleigh