fourty two-"prescription pills"

FEBRUARY 9TH, 2020

NOAH Didnt know if he could handle it much longer. living with the grief of edens death, knowing that it was because of him. to save him. he loved her so much, the only chance he had of being with her was right in front of him. it was one of the only options he had, and it was the giant bottle of his moms prescription pills.

he sobbed into his sleeve. the hoodie that eden wore so much. he hadn't washed it since before what happened. he couldn't bare to, it still had the scent of her perfume on it. the scent of her body wash, the scent of her hair. the scent of her.

"i'm coming, eds," noah faintly whispered. he took one last look at himself in the mirror, which wasn't really noah. it was the creature that noah had formed after edens death. he was pale, greasy haired, baggy eyed, stained clothes. he didn't really know what the stains were from. it's not like he had eaten anything, anyways.

he filled his cup up with water and held the pills in his other hand. most of the pills went into his mouth, he downed them with the water.

this was it, he thought. he didn't have anything to lose anyways, life was empty without eden. nobody smiled anymore. not even the teachers at school. well, maybe they did. maybe noah just didn't notice because he was too busy focusing on the bad.

the boys vision became blurry, his head became dizzy. it felt like he was on that roller coaster again with eden. the good days. he felt his girlfriends presence, he felt warmth. he didn't even feel the pain when his body slammed to the ground. he didn't even smell the vanilla and strawberries from the hoodie anymore. he didn't see the hurtful world anymore, the room he'd spent the last week or so cutting his wrists and staring at the pill bottles. he didn't even hear the huge slam of the floor being hit, because he had an upstairs room. he didn't even hear his sister rushing into the bathroom and screaming for their mother.

the only thing he felt was happy. he knew that he was with eden now. did he know for sure that he would see her? definitely not. did he know that she knows he's here too? yes. did he regret a single thing? no.

.

.

.

SCARSDALE DAILY NEWSPAPER

obituaries

noah cameron schnapp

noah schnapp was a city boy with big dreams, born and raised alongside his twin sister chloe schnapp here in scarsdale. he played extras in many shows, was luke in 'daisy rae', and voiced charlie brown in 'the peanuts movie'. noah was 15.

schnapp died of suicide the night of february ninth. friends and family assume that it was because of the recent death of his girlfriend, eden hipston (click here to read more about eden). in the next paragraphs, we will show what the couple's friend, gracen hilfiger, had to say about the relationship.

"we all knew that she wouldn't kill her self, we knew for a fact she was happy. she loved life. i think it's just been really hard on us all," gracen, 14, tells scarsdale daily, "especially noah, now that they found the messages. you know, people say that kids our age can't fall in love, but after getting to experience edah forming, i know for sure it is."

"can you explain to us what 'edah' is?" one of our producers asked.

"oh, edah is just the name that we all came up for eden and noah. it's a combination of their names, but it's more than just a name now. it has memories, love, and now an ending to it. i guess you could say edah is a story," hilfiger explained.

family and friends of noah are all devastated over the news. please click this link to help prevent the next suicide, who could be your son or daughter. here is a facebook page to update the death of noah schnapp. please keep the schnapp family in your thoughts and prayers.

you best know i fucking cried