thirty-"a date?"

"WELL, Oof," i sighed as i sat down next to noah on one of the couches.

"yeah. oof," he replied.

"do you have anymore scenes to film today? i was thinking we could go get lunch somewhere," i shrugged.

"i don't film until tomorrow, they're giving us a break i guess," he chuckled. our conversation was a bit awkward, but not as awkward as i thought it'd be.

"where do you wanna go?" i unlocked my phone and started typing 'restaurants in scarsdale' in the search bar.

"subway next door?" he suggested.

"let's just do that, i'm gonna go tell the others that we're leaving," i agreed, standing up from the couch and walking over to olivia.

"hey eds!" she smiled.

"hi! me and noah are going to go get some subway, i'll see you on saturday, love you!" i gave her a small hug.

"ooo, a date?"

"a date?" i laughed, "at subway? no, not a date."

"okay then, have fun with your lover!" she waved as i ran off to noah.

"not my lover!" i shouted from the door.

"everyone thinks we're dating," noah chuckled. i wish we were, i thought.

"i know! just because you're a boy and i'm a girl doesn't mean we can't be friends," i rolled my eyes.

"yeah, but it might also be that they can tell that i like you," he said quietly. way to make things awkward, noah.

"and maybe because they can tell that i like you, too," i felt my face turned red. did i just say that? what the fuck?

"you like me too?" he grinned.

"i've liked you since november, dumbass," i shook my head with a smile on my face and opened the door to subway.

"wow, maybe i'm blind?" he joked.

"probably," i shrugged.

"well then, how would i see how gorgeous you are?" he smirked, my face turning dark red. i hit him gently on the arm before the girl behind the counter asked us for our orders.

"i'll have a turkey and cheese on italian bread, please. oh, and american cheese," i smiled at the lady.

a couple minutes later, noah ordered, "i'll have a meatball marinara with american cheese."

"can't wait to watch you get that everywhere," i said, laughing a little at the thought of him getting the sauce all over.

"bet."

"okay, if you do get it everywhere, you can't wipe it off and you have to post a picture on my story with it all over your face."

"deal."

@eden 's instagram story