Characters

Kartik goenka: Young dashing businessman. Very rich and successful. Known to everyone for his achievements with his hard work. Single and girls dool over him. But he never pays heed to any of them.  He wants only one girl in his life because he.......
His family died few years back and only his grandmother is left with him.....  Few friends but a great man at heart.  Has some hidden motives..... Can go to any level to fulfill this motive....

Naira singhania: Cute pretty girl

Naira singhania: Cute pretty girl. Extremely beautiful but very naive for the cruel world. Waiting for her Prince Charming to come to her.  Loves her family a lot specially her father. Very simple in life.

Naksh singhania : Main villain of the story

Naksh singhania : Main villain of the story.  A spoilt brat and a big womaniser. Hardly cares for anyone except his family. His family knows nothing about him. He maintained a very good image of himself in front of them.  Naira's brother. A shrewd businessman known in the corporate world for his cunning mind...... Has done something in his past for which Kartik is going to take a revenge from him...  This is going to change everyone's life for ever......

  This is going to change everyone's life for ever

So guys new story for all....  First few updates will be normal then the book will be private....  Lots of hot romantic stuff....  18+ chapters also so no bashings for that.... Please do comment to tell your views only then I will continue if you all will support.....  So please do comment....  If response will be good you all will enjoy the story I can assure......