CHAPTER 20 :: "ROMANTIC FIANCEE"

Here's the next part.........
Naira was yet one able to digest that she had kissed Kartik on his lips. Kartik on the other hand was in no mood to leave Naira. He just wanted her to be there all the time. He was now sitting beside her on the couch and Naira had her head resting on his shoulder. Kartik was surprised how his dull and boring life had become so lively suddenly. He never even dreamt of so much romance. Naira on the other hand had always maintained distance from boys be in school or college. She was always the most desired girl and many boys approached her but she was always sure to maintain distance from everyone. But with Kartik she wanted him to be close to her always. She loved his presence and his cologne was making her literally mad. She was lost in him totally. How desperately did she want this moment to stay forever but they weren't as lucky as they wanted to be. Suddenly the bell of Kartik's cabin rung as someone was there at the door. Kartik was in no mood to meet anyone and deliberately ignored the bell but Naira wasn't so. She felt lucky to be Kartik's fiancée but she didn't want anyone to say that Kartik was skipping work because of her. After a lots of persuading and some deal being done Kartik decided to open the door. He was now back on his chair while Naira faked helping him. It was the accountant getting signatures of Kartik on the 5Cr. transaction he asked to do yesterday. The huge amount left Naira shocked and after the accountant was gone.......
Naira:- Kartik I don't know if I can ask that or not but........
Kartik:- What happened jaan you can ask me anything.
Naira:- Whom did you make such a hug payment that too so late at night.
Kartik didn't expect this question and was shocked what to answer her.
Kartik:- Woh actually I had to do some payment but i forgot before and it had to done before today morning. So that's it. Nothing serious.........
Naira:- Hmm........
Naira still wasn't convinced by his answer as he looked a bit tacky while answering her. But before she could think anymore Kartik had pulled her in his lap. Naira was surprised by his sudden act as they were just mm apart from each other.
Kartik:- Jaan relax it's was some payment I was supposed to do for some work that's it don't stress out. And yes I don't want you to be in any stress till marriage.
Naira:- Oh so after marriage I will be in stress.
Kartik:- ( coming closer to her) Obviously you will have a lot of stress but I will take that all away in my way.
Naira blushed hearing Kartik......
Naira :- okay but you will have to leave me first waise bhi I am your P.A. so technically I should be in my cabin doing my work.
Kartik:- From the day I met you everything including me was yours only. And you are doing a perfect work and your boss seems quite happy.
Naira:- (being tears eyed) Kartik never leave me. I love you the most and I can't imagine my life without you now. People may fall in love multiple times but my first and last love is you only. Never leave me alone.
Kartik ( cupping her face):- Naira don't worry. I am your Kartik and I will never leave you. I will always be by your side.
Naira again hugged Kartik tightly sobbing lightly. Never in her life had she been in such a feeling but this was all so different for her. Kartik on the other hand was handling Naira properly. He knew she was fragile and emotional and he was just giving her the support she wanted. He kept assuring her till she stopped crying.
Naira:- (in a childish tone) Kartik I am hungry now. You know I didn't even have breakfast because I wanted to come early. I want food......
Kartik:- What do you want to eat?
Naira:- Anything but yes I will have food with you today.
Kartik:- Obviously........ I am not gonna leave you today even for a second. Come let's order something you like....... what about some cheese burst farmhouse pizza........😉😉😉
Naira( jumping in delight):- How fo you know I like farmhouse pizza a lot. 😳😳🤨🤨
Kartik:- I am Kartik Goenka and I know everything. And when it's related to you then to I know every minute details also.
Naira hugged Kartik for the pampering he was showing. She was always like a small cute innocent child and wanted a loving and caring husband like Kartik and was proud to get it in the person she fell in love with. She was in love with her ROMANTIC FIANCÉE. The pizza didn't take long to be delivered and Naira was in no mood for anything in front of her favourite pizza. She was always the one with a small appetite but pizza that too farmhouse was her weakness. Naira forgot Kartik sitting in front of her. Kartik on the other hand was happy to see Naira's smile. She was like a small baby with very simple likes and dislikes. She was eating like a small baby too with the melted cheese dripping all over her lips. Kartik was just enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him. He wanted it all to be imprinted in his eyes. With just last two slices left Naira now realised that Kartik was there too and he hadn't eaten a single bite yet. She offered one to Kartik but he denied saying that he was full. Naira forcefully put a slice in his mouth but Kartik just took a bite that he could lick the cheese on her fingers. His small gestures were what made Naira fall in love with him. Kartik too made her eat with his own hands and now that Naira was full she gave that million dollar smile to him.
Kartik:- You are gonna stay like this only?
Naira:- Like what........
Kartik:- The condition you are in is making me think dirty now.
Naira then realised what he was talking about. Her lips were full of cheese and Kartik just made her blush once again.
She asked him to clean it himself. Kartik slowly moved closer to her the gap was reduced to millimetres now and even a small movement would land their lips over each other. Naira began to breathe deep now as she was getting highly nervous. Kartik's proximity always had that magical effect on her. She closed her eyes blushing to the deepest shade of red only to realise Kartik wiping her mouth with his thumb. While Naira was still in the same thought his next sentence made her go all red when he whispered " my lips will replace my thumb after marriage". ..........

Done with the part guys. Kartik and Naira seem to enjoy their newly found love. Their romance seems to increase the temperature quite a lot, but it's all a beginning. Lots of steamy romance is yet to unfold in the upcoming chapters. Also there are things happening around that will play a major role. What is the payment that Kartik was hiding from Naira. Is it some gift for her or something else. Lots to unfold in the upcoming chapters and all the questions will have their answers at one place and that's here at Wattpad in this story.
So I hope you guys enjoyed this part too...... lots of new readers are joining and the previous ones have been such a good audience. Your comments just makes me understand what you feel for the story. And every like boosts me to keep up with my regularity with all of my tight schedule. So thanks a lot to all of you guys. Keep up your support as it is and share your views in the comments section. Will meet you guys soon with the next chapter. Till then stay safe keep reading and spreading love.......