CHAPTER 28 :: "FINALLY TOGETHER"

Here's the next part guys..........

The sun had already set down and it was already evening by now. The day had been full of functions and chaos in both the houses. There wasn't a second there was silence and one function followed another. Naira was sitting in her room in front of the dressing table. Since the marriage was to take place in the Goenka farm house everything had been set there already. Naira was already ready and the final touches were being completed for the bride. After everything was done Akshara came into the room to check if everything was on time. She couldn't believe what she saw. The little girl she had once carried around was now ready to get married, her daughter sat there ready to be someone else's forever. Every memory she had with her raced around her mind, be it her first step or her first word everything. She had never realised all these years when her little daughter had grown up so much. Like any other mother it was a big day for her too bidding off her daughter to a new house and a new life. She had already been through this phase and thought that it wouldn't be as tough as it was for her mother but today when the day was here she realised how tough it actually was. Her daughter looked no less than a beautiful princess and she couldn't resist herself from warding away bad sight from her. While she was busy adoring her daughter Naira was totally stunned. She had always been excited from the day her marriage with Kartik had been fixed but today when the day actually came she realised that her life was actually going to be changed forever. The place where she had spent all her childhood would now be a place for visit. The parents who had always treated her like a princess won't be there for her every time. She was happy that she was getting married to Kartik. Someone she loved to the core but at the same time she realised how tough it was going to leave behind the house she had spent all her life. The mother daughter duo hugged each other tightly one last time before Naira was going to be Kartik's wife for all her life leaving behind her family.
Kartik on the other hand was already in the mandap. He couldn't take his eyes off from the stairs Naira was going to descend. It has been a full day he hadn't seen Naira and his excitement knew no bounds. She was in the same house but Kartik could not sneak into her room. He was getting impatient with every passing second and now that he was already there his eyes got stuck to the stairs Naira was going to descend from. But his wait was getting longer and longer until he observed some buzz around the area. And then it happened the moment he was waiting for. Naira was coming down dressed in her bridal attire. The moment he saw her the world stopped for him. He couldn't get his eyes off the beauty in front of him. Generally Naira preferred being normal with minimal or even no makeup but today even after the makeup she looked equally beautiful. Her big eyes got even more attractive by the Kajal applied around them. Her rosy lips and the light pink shade on her cheek, she just looked angelic. Kartik could not stop gawking shamelessly at his beautiful to be wife. Every step Naira took made his heart beat faster. Naira was accompanied by Nikita but she still wanted to be sure not to trip down and was thus looking below but Kartik was openly checking her out from head to toe. Those few minutes seemed like hours for him and his restlessness to see her was now overshadowed by her beauty. For him everything else was non existent. Naira was finally there and now when she was so close sitting beside him, his heart pounced even faster and faster.
Naira on the other hand after the emotional moment with her mother was back to senses when she was asked to move. Her heart had been desperately waiting to see him and as so soon as she left the room her eyes moved straight to the place he was expected to be and there he was. In a sherwani matching her lehenga he sat there gawking at her with his mouth wide open. Naira blushed seeing the effect she had on him. He looked beautiful, he always did but today it was something special. She could imagine her Prince Charming in him and he looked way better than she could even imagine. With each step towards him her heart was beating faster and faster. She was getting hell nervous and could easily feel butterflies in her stomach. After a long walk she was finally beside him sitting in the mandap. She was trying to listen and follow whatever the pandit ji said but her mind was occupied by her Prince Charming only. As soon as she was asked to keep her hand in his sparks travelled through both of them. Her heart beat raced and and the blush got deeper. Soon the rituals started one after the other but Kartik and Naira were lost in each other till the priest declared them married. A smile erupted on either of their faces and Kartik mumbled "its done.........."

Done with the part guys. It had been a really challenging month or so for me. Had a couple of surgeries back to back and my daily life had been crushed totally. Finally got some relief and now have resumed writing too. This part marks the end of the first half of the story and the real plot will start next. Lots of turns and twits will be there which will turn around the story completely. It feels so good to be back at writing. Hope you keep up the support as always. Will try to update as fast as possible. Thanks a lot for all you lovely wishes. They mean a lot. Will be back soon with the next part. Till then stay safe and keep reading and spreading love........