CHAPTER 7 :: "EMOTIONS"

Here's the next part...... Hope you enjoyed the previous part too.....

About an hour later Kartik was waiting outside in the corridor for Naira. She wasn't there yet and an unknown eagerness was compelling him to knock her door but he decided not to do so. Finally it was beyond his patience and he was about to knock the door when suddenly the door opened and Naira unknown that Kartik was there on the door itself just got surprised and slipped to land in Kartik's arms. His strong hold just kept her safe and secure. Their eyes met and an unknown attraction pulled them closer. Naira could see pain in Kartik's eyes and all Kartik could see was a strong force of attraction in Naira's big black beautiful eyes. He couldn't just take his eyes off her. They were unaware of the fact that Naira was lying in his arms in the corridor until the heard the sound of the elevator door opening. Once again Naira was embarrassed. It was a strange day for her and she just couldn't understand what made her go all red in front of him. She felt numb. On the other hand Kartik was getting more and more confused of what was happening to him. His brain and heart couldn't be on the same page when it was concerned to Naira.
Naira(In a low voice) :- I am sorry...... I just....
Kartik (before she could complete):- It's okay it was just an accident. I hope you didn't get hurt.
Naira:- How could I when you were here.
Kartik:- Whattttt😳😳😳😳😳
Naira:- Nothing.... I think we should proceed until it gets too late.......
Kartik:- Surely.
Kartik for the first time got to see her properly amongst all the things happening....... she wore a simple red colour dress just below her knee length. She probably didn't have a good makeup on..... it was just a subtle brush up and she looked amazingly beautiful. Her long earrings the light mascara on her eyes just enhanced its beauty. He had always admired her simplicity but for the first time he realised that girls with nearly no makeup could look so stunning. His heart pounced while walking down the lanes and his eyes were constantly getting glimpses of her every now and then. He just thought that his staring business was going on noticed but man girls notice everything....... like everything. Naira on the other hand was so amazed by how handsome her boss looked. He always had an amazing physique, well built body with proper body structure and a pretty face. But today he was just looking different. His aroma urged her to be close to him. But why was he constantly having glimpses of her. Was there something wrong..... did she miss out to wear an earring which she had already done once or was she looking too bad without a makeup or did he not like her makeup. His expressions gave no clue of what he was thinking and her heart was filled with more and more confusion every passing second. It was now high time and she was feeling way too confused....
Naira:- Sir I had only this to wear and I don't like much makeup so I didn't do any....... I hope I am not embarrassing you out here. If you want me to change I can do that. I won't take much time.......
Kartik :- Who said you need to change. You are looking extremely beautiful.........
Naira:-☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thank you sir but I thought there was some problem by your expression.
Kartik was now embarrassed of being caught checking out her beautiful looking PA. He just wanted to ghost out of the situation but couldn't...........
Before he could reply they had already reached the restaurant. Kartik just pulled the gate for Naira and they moved towards the upper floor where the crowd was less. Kartik had already booked a table for themselves. It was a perfect ambience. Soft music being played dim lights and strong fragrance of scented candles just made the environment quite romantic. Kartik pulled the chair for Naira and seeing her boss do all such things just made her feel special.
Naira:- It's so beautiful out here........ And the music is so good. I always wished to have a music academy where small girls could come and learn dance and music and cherish their dreams.
Kartik:- Can I ask you something?
Naira:- Sir you are my boss and you need not ask me anything.
Kartik:- In that case I would ask two......
Firstly I want to celebrate the day with you as a friend not as an employee so basically you could call me by name.
Naira:- But sir........
Kartik:- Please
Naira:- Okay sir..... I mean Kartik.......
Kartik:- Thanks...... secondly would you like to have a dance with me........saying this he forwarded his hand towards Naira........
Naira on the other hand was shocked by his words. Yes she did like dancing a lot but all she had heard from the employees in the office was that Kartik just didn't like dance at all..... He would turn on some music but dance was never what he preferred. But she just couldn't resist the offer her hot handsome chivalrous boss cum friend had made. Yes they had developed a bond by now although she couldn't name it yet but it was definitely more than a normal boss employee relationship. Soon the two were on the dance floor where already a few couple were having a dance. The music was slow but sensual and very romantic. Naira had her on hand on Kartik's shoulder and the other in his arm. Kartik on the other hand had one hand on her slim waist while other entangled her hand. They slowly started moving with the beats of the music. Their eyes were constantly fixed on each other and none could resist it. Kartik was well aware that Naira had fallen for him. She was cute and innocent and she had developed feelings for him. Naira on the other hand was confused of why she always saw some hidden pain in Kartik's eyes. Everyone said he was rude. And to an extent he was with most of them out there but to her he wasn't ever. He was a different person when she was around. He was caring and helpful and extremely soft towards her. Did he feel for her? Had he fallen for her? The most wanted bachelor had fallen for her....... she was just confused but the dance kept on. They moved so swiftly that no one could say they were just boss and employee and not two lovers. They talked less in words and more in expressions. They moved closer and now Naira was dangerously close to her their lips just inches apart. They could feel each other's breath. No girl had ever come so close to Kartik or rather he didn't allow anyone come close to him ever. Many tried but all failed. But today he just couldn't resist Naira coming close to him. He wanted to hug her...... he probably had a strong urge and thus didn't care with her getting close. Naira on the other hand had also never allowed anyone so close to her but Kartik....... he was different...... he was special, and she just wanted to be close to him. She felt secured with him she felt loved. The couple was getting lost in the fragrance of each other and things were getting hotter between the two. They didn't even realise that the music had already stopped and everyone was admiring the beautiful young couple. They just looked as if they were made for each other. Suddenly Naira had a drop of tears welling up in her eyes. She was in love.... yes she was....... she loved Kartik..... her boss..... the man she admired in her college was the man she was in love with. Kartik just hated seeing tear in her eyes. He was just scared of being the reason........
Kartik:- Naira, are you okay? I am sorry if I hurt you....... I
Naira:- No its completely fine I am fine.
Kartik:- Come lets get back to our table.
Naira so desperately wanted the dance to never end but she couldn't ask for it. Kartik himself asked to pull out...... and she couldn't force him. The two of them left the stage with different and mixed EMOTIONS Kartik of battling heart and brain and Naira of feeling of love.......... The question is where would it lead them to........

Okay guys so finally done with the part. I hope you guys loved it. I had originally planned it to be shorter the dance part and get the story moving but once I started writing I just went with the flow. I tried to pour all my emotions  and make it as worthy as possible. Hope you liked the part. Major twist and turns coming up...... Hope you keep showing you love like before. Do like share and drop your valuable comments so that I can interact with you guys more.
Secondly hope you are all safe and your families too..... take care of yourself and your loved ones and keep reading the story and spreading love........ thank you guys once again. No like aims but I hope you do drop a like and share the story with your friends too.......