CHAPTER 4::" THE DEAL"

Naira was still lying in Kartik's arms.... Both unaware of the surroundings were lost in each other.... Finally it was the large commotion and whispering in the surrounding which broke their moment. Everyone was just stunned seeing the cutest girl and the topper of college lying in the most wanted bachelor of the city Kartik..... Girls were jealous of naira while the boys felt like dead seeing naira in Kartik's arms.... Although no one was ever able to impress naira......
Kartik: You fine..... Aapko koi chot toh nhi lagi????
Naira:(blushing in the deepest shade of red) No I am fine and thanks for holding me....
Kartik: It's fine..... It was my pleasure.....
Naira: Whattttt????
Karrtik: umm... Sorry I mean it's OK.... It was my duty to help you in need....
As soon as Kartik finished speaking naira ran away from there highly embarrassed of the whole situation.... On the other hand Kartik chuckled at the cuteness of naira.....
Suddenly the dean appeared from back.....
Dean : Kartik are you fine???
Kartik: Yes sir I am fine.... Sir this girl....
Dean: Yes kartik she is the daughter of great businessman Naitik singhania......
Kartik: Oh....  😕😕😕😕
On the other hand naira's friends teased her to hell....  Naira could just blush like hell hearing that....  Yes she liked his words but she couldn't deny he was super hot and handsome..... All she was confused was the hidden feelings of sorrow in his eyes.  She couldn't understand what was the reason for his sorrow. She was no one to be worried about it but couldn't just get her mind off it. She left for her home in some time......
An office is shown where kartik and Naitik are sitting discussing something about business.....
After sometime both Kartik and Naitik shake hands.....
Naitik: Kartik your working style has always been appreciated by everyone and seeing the hard work you have put in this deal it will be great working with you.....
Kartik: Sure Mr. Singhania even I would be happy to work with one of the most experienced and best company in the field....
Naitik : So I think we should celebrate this new partnership.... Why don't you join us for the party tomorrow also my daughter has topped in her university exams....
Kartik : Yes sure....  Why not.
Naitik: So it's final we meet tomorrow at the party and we will sign the papers also there only....
Kartik : Yes sure....
Later Naitik left with his assistant.....
Kartik: Count down begins singhanias this deal will mark my entry and will also be the beginning of your end..... Naksh singhania be ready for justice.... Your happy days are over now....  😡😡😡😡
Next day.....
The party has began and guests have started arriving. Naitik is still waiting for Kartik to arrive so that he can officially start the party.... Suddenly a black Audi stops in front of the gate and a young man looking damn handsome descends down the car....
Naitik hugs him and welcomes him to his house.....
Naitik introduces kartik to his family except naira who isn't there.... Suddenly a girl dressed in a Saree looking damn hot and sexy comes down the stairs.....
She is none other than naira.....
Naitik: Meet her kartik she is my daughter.....
Kartik: Naira.....
Naitik: You know her????
Kartik : Actually....
Naira: Papa he was the one who gave me the prize and he was the same person who saved me from getting hurt.....
Naitik: Really....  I must thank you kartik for it.
Kartik: You need not say thanks to me it was my duty to save her....
Naksh: 😕😕😕😕😕
Kartik: I mean how could I let her fall down.....
Naitik took everyone inside the house and announced
Today the party is for two reasons. Firstly we have signed a deal of 50% each partnership with goenka group of industries which is the best company in India.... Secondly my daughter naira has topped in her university exams... So I would like to request both Kartik and naira to come in front so that we can cut the cake to celebrate these events.....
Both Kartik and naira come forward to cut the cake.... Their positions are like kartik on one side and Naitik on other.... Naira was in the middle.....
Accidentally both Kartik and naira's hands touched each other and again naira was just numb.... She was shocked to again feel the same as it was when she was receiving the trophy.... Both Kartik and naira looked at each other and were lost in each other again.... Their eye lock was broken by the clapping of the guests.... But all these were noticed by two pair of eyes, both having different feelings seeing it.......

Precap: Naira's decision. Will Kaira meet again or was it their final meeting.......

Sorry guys for being late.... Was really stuck in a problem and couldn't even pick my phone To finish the chapter. Half of it was written long back but I couldn't get even minutes to write last couple of days....  Hope you understand.... I will be regular but still it could take a day or two for the updates....  Hope you bear with it.....
Please hit the like button and do share your views in the comments.... It was overwhelming to see you all starting to drop down comments..... Please continue with it and those who still haven't started please try to give your valuable comments about the story so that I get to know your mood......