CHAPTER 21 :: "PROXIMITY"

Here's the next part.........

The lunch time romance was still fresh in both Kartik's and Naira's mind. Kartik wanted Naira to be slower to him so he wanted to get her cabin shifted in his own, however Naira didn't want people to talk useless things about them because they might be getting married but they were yet boss and employee till then. Plus Naira wanted that staying away for sometime would make their meeting more desirable. She wanted Kartik to long for her so that whenever they would be together it would never turn out as a normal thing. Finally she knew that her being there would distract Kartik a lot and she didn't want him hi to miss anything and have any loss in business because of this. She also wanted to stay there in his cabin but had to get out. It was just half an hour she had been out of his cabin and Kartik had already been there twice making excuse of work. His desperation to have her closer to him was clearly visible and Naira enjoyed this side of Kartik too...... Kartik on the other hand felt bad when Naira went to her cabin. He wanted her to be there all the time and found even the silliest of the excuses to go and meet her. He was already watching her by the CCTV camera in her cabin. One thing that calmed his mind was that she was comfortable with him. He remembered all the moments OMG the day they were together and the PROXIMITY they were in. He could still feel her presence and the kiss she went for was something he loved a lot. It was hard for him to focus on his work and all his attention today was on Naira. Soon he got a call from his dadi. She informed him that he was to be there at his home with Naira as she had asked the designer to be at home and the jeweller to so that shopping for the wedding could be done. Kartik was happy that he will get some time with Naira again. He quickly rushed to Naira's cabin.
Kartik:- Miss Naira I have some important work and you have to come with me.
Naira:- Kartik please maya bahana nhi dekho aaj Maine bilkul bhi kaam finish nhi kiya h so please.
Kartik:- Okay fine to main dadi ko bata deta hoon ki unke bulane ke baad bhi tumne mana kar diya h......
Naira:- What dadi ne mujhe kyun bulaya h.
Kartik:- Woh dadi keh rahi thi ki tumse koi baat par naraaz h so isliye bulaya h.
Naira:- (tears eyed) Par Maine to kuch nhi kiya🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Kartik realised that his joke was going in a wrong direction. He could see anything but not her tears. He quickly rushed to her cupped her face and took her in a hug.
Kartik:- Naira relax tum ro mat. Kuch galti nhi ki h tumne woh dadi ne designer aur jeweller ko bulaya h to humein jaana h sab select karne. Main bas mazak kar raha tha ki dadi naraaz h.
Naira:- Aisa mazak koi karta h kya. Main baat nhi karoongi tumse jao.
Saying this she left her cabin and moved out towards his car. Kartik knew what he had to do. He asked the driver to drop Naira's car to Singhania Sadan while Naira was now sitting in his car. Kartik came to the car and sat in his seat. He moved suddenly towards Naira and once again they were very close to each other. Their breaths were mixing in each other and Naira started breathing heavily. That was the effect Kartik had on her. He moved a bit more closer to her and Naira shut her eye to hide her nervousness. Kartik on the other hand smiled looking at his shy fiancé. She had kissed him today still she was a lot shy. His PROXIMITY had a magical effect on her and he was happy to see that too. Finally Naira heard a click sound and realised that Kartik had moved close to her to fasten her seat belt. She knew that Kartik had caught her being nervous and now facing him would add more to embarrassment. She thought that he had leaned to kiss her but it wasn't the case so. To escape the situation she just turned her face towards the window and started looking outside. While she was trying to escape by looking out Kartik was thoroughly enjoying the situation. The drive started silently and none of them spoke anything yet. Kartik had already connected his mobile to the audio system and switched on the radio. The very first song that played was Tum hi ho from Aashiqui 2. While every line of the song was making the drive more and more romantic for Kartik, Naira was blushing more and more. The next song on the card was Nazm Nazm from the movie Bareilly ki barfi. While it was still not enough for Naira to blush to the deepest shade of red the next song was even more relatable. It was tere chehre se nazar nhi hatti......... Kartik was enjoying the situation more and more while Naira was getting more and more nervous now. She had to do something to escape and the best she could do was change the song but god had a different plan today. The next song on the card was agar tum saath ho from Tamasha. Naira so badly wanted to disappear from there because the drive was getting more and more romantic and it was getting to tough for her to hide her blush anymore. She decided to now switch off the radio and as she did it her hand was caught by Kartik. A quick gush of blood passed through her body and her cheek were even more red now.
Kartik held her hand and placed it on the gear while holding it. Naira had no option but to look towards him and what she saw was Kartik gesturing I LOVE YOU to her..........

So guys here's the next part. It was such a hell of a busy day but I finally managed to post the part today. It is the 5th time in the day I had to uninstall and reinstall the app so that it could start but finally it's working and the next part is here. The songs were all from my playlist here and my favourite one was Nazm Nazm. Do share your favourite song in the comment section below. Hit the like button and comment below about your views on the story. The next part is going to be hell romantic and fiery so stay tuned for that. I will be back soon with the next part. Till then stay safe keep reading keep supporting and spreading love.......