CHAPTER 2::"THEIR WORLD-2"

A girl is shown praying to god.....
Girl: Bhagwanji aaj mera final result aa raha h. I know main bahut Acche se exams diye the but please Aap Sab achha karna aur like always mera result achha aaye..... Like always main top karoon aur mummy, papa and bhai ko proud karoon.....
She takes blessing of god and then goes to her mother who comes with a bowl of sweet curd....
Girl: Mummy aaj Mera result h mujhe blessing do.....
Lady: Naira bacha meri blessings toh hamesha meri Gudiya ke saath h....
( The girl is naira. She is very innocent and unknown to the harsh reality of world....)
Naira: Thanks mummy..... I love you.... Saying this she takes blessing of her mother and her mother kisses her forehead....
Lady: I love you my gudiya.... All the best ab jao Nhi toh late ho jayega.....
Naira: Yes mummy Meri friend mera wait kar rhi hogi....
Saying this naira leaves for her college....
Here kartik is shown working on his laptop when he realized he had to attend a function as a guest.... It was actually his own college where he studied and since he was very very successful now so he was invited for a ceremony as a guest....
Kartik rushes to his home to get ready to go for the function.....
Kartik reaches home and takes out a suit and gets ready...... He looks at himself in the mirror and remembers his sister making fun of him looking like a joker in the suit to tease him and then he would get upset with her and she would pamper her like a kid to make him happy.....
In flashback :::::::
Kartik looking at the mirror: Oh god aapne mujhe kitna hot banaya h..... 😂😂😂😂( Confidence Dekho)
Keerti: Laughing..... Wow kya joke tha.... Tujhe pata h kartik Tum Ekdam joker lag rahe ho.... 😆😆😆😆
Kartik: Huh.... Kya di Aap Bhi....
Keerti: Tumko lag raha h main mazak kar rhi hoon toh mat maano but Tum joker lag rahe ho Ekdam.... 😆😆😆😆
Kartik gets upset and starts removing his coat and says: Tab main kya karoon mere paas Yeh best suit tha aur main itna hands lag raha hoon.... 😭😭😔😔
Keerti realises that kartik has got sad and goes to kartik stopping him from removing his coat....
Keerti: Are idiot main mazak kar rhi thi.... (cupping his face) Mera chotu sa bhai toh Ekdam hero h....
Kartik: Aapne toh kaha ki main joker.....
Keerti: Are main mazak kar rhi thi... Ab Apne Bhai ke saath.... Mera bhai toh duniya ka sabse handsome ladka h....
Kartik: Jao main baat nhi kar raha aapse..... Aap bahut badmash ho...
Keerti:(A bit emotional) Aisa mat bolo kartik jab main chali jaoongi phir koi nhi pareshaan karega Tumhe.... Saying this she sits on the bed getting teary eyed....
Kartik looks at her and starts crying.... He rushes to her keeps his hed on her lap and cries....
Keerti ruffles his hair and pampers him like a baby....
Kartik: Main Aapko Kahin nhi jaane doonga kabhi bhi.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Keerti: Kyun achha h na phir koi nhi pareshaan karega Tumhe...
Kartik: Aisa mat bolo di Aap mujhe kitna chaho pareshaan kar lo but Mujhse door Nhi jao please..... I beg you.... Please aapke bina mujhe Kon aise pamper karega....
Keerti hugs kartik and says him not to cry as boys don't cry....
Kartik asks her to never leave him else he will......
Keerti keeps her hand on his mouth and says: khabardar ko kuch aisa kiya toh Dekha Mujhse bura koi nhi hoga.....
Outside the room their parents are happy seeing the Bhai behen bond.....
In present time::::::::
Kartik: Aap Kyun door chali gyi di...... He then gets a call from his PA and gets to know about his deal.....
Kartik cuts the call and says: Now I am closer to my target..... Naksh singhania beware..... Kartik goenka is coming to take revenge of all your deeds..... Enjoy as much as you can because your bad time is going to start soon..... 😡😡😡😡

PRECAP :Some magical moment..... Some past of Kartik..... Will Kartik get the deal he has been working for and why????

Done guys with another update of REVENGE TO LOVE..... I hope you liked the update...... Some interesting update coming up next.... How was that flashback segment of Kartik and his sister keerti..... What happened to keerti and Kartik's parents.....
Please do hit the like button and show your support and also put in a comment too..... Only one person put up her comment in the previous part..... ThanksKashishGupta770 for dropping your valuable comment.... Others also please do like it and comment on the story...... It's a humble request to all of you..... Next update soon but if response is better it will be soon....