CHAPTER 19 :: "FIRST KISS"

Here's the next part........
Naira gasped on being trapped out of nowhere. She knew it was her Kartik but the sudden act took her back.
Kartik:- You did a big mistake miss Naira . You are late.
Naira:- No I am on time. See it's exactly 10a.m.
Kartik:- But your boss asked you to be early. So basically you are late than when you should have been there. Now you will get a punishment for this.
Naira:- Fine but this is office and my boss has asked to keep things professional in office.
Kartik:- Yes but actually your boss only asked me as your husband to punish you. And I don't want to disobey him that he gets angered on you. So I will have to punish you now.
Naira:- Getting punished by you would be my pleasure.
Kartik:- Today you will only have small punishment.
Saying this he snuggled his face in the crook of her neck. Naira always had an enchanting effect on him and now he was not able to control himself. Naira on the other hand didn't resist him. She wanted Kartik to be close to her and with her always. It was the first time someone was so close to her and definitely she wasn't used to it. Her neck just stiffened a bit. Kartik realised Naira's resistance and swiftly turned her. He held her close to himself and looked towards her while Naira was so shy to even look into his eyes. Kartik smiled seeing his shy to be wifey and chuckled on her innocence. He pulled her even closer and they were just cms apart from each other. They could feel each other's breaths and this was creating a havoc inside Naira. She just wanted this feeling to stay. She wanted Kartik to stay that close to her always. She didn't want to be away from him ever. On the other hand Kartik wanted her shyness to go away. He softly kissed her forehead and made her look into his eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears about to fall. Kartik thought she was uncomfortable and was crying and was about to break the hug but Naira pulled him closer. He understood she wanted him to stay close. He cupped her face in his hands and softly kissed her forehead followed by her eyes and then slowly on her cheek. His every touch had an amazing effect on Naira but today he was just magical. She just got so stimulated by his touch today. Kartik made Naira look into his eyes and they could easily see the love they wished for. Never in her life had been Naira so happy. Kartik on the other hand was getting normal after years. Kartik slowly moved towards Naira's neck and landed a deep wet kiss there. The kiss just made Naira week on her knees. She hugged Kartik tightly and his her face in his chest. Kartik on the other hand smiled seeing the antiques of his to be cute wife. She was so cute and naive. But he loved her as she was pure hearted. No motives just pure innocence. Kartik brought Naira to the couch nearby and made her sit on hit. He sat in front of her on the floor and took her hands into his, kissed them softly. Naira was so happy to get such a loving partner. No words were spoken but every action spoke loads of emotions they never were able to express. Kartik cupped her face and again kissed her eyes and her nose. She had acute small nose and her soft cheeks were so inviting for him.
Kartik:- Btw how is the punishment going.
Naira:- Would love to have this punishment forever.
Kartik:- Btw you have another thing to pay for.....
Naira:- What.
Kartik:- Of all the kisses you enjoyed last night when you were trying hard to fake a sleep.
Naira:- 😳😳😳😳😳 Whennnnn I was sleeping last night when you came I mean I was sleeping only last night.
Kartik (coming closer to her):- I know you were before but when I entered you were awake and faked a sleep. And if you were sleeping how did you know I came.
Naira:- You only said.....🤭🤭🤭
Kartik:- I didn't I just said you were faking sleep I never said I came.
Naira was hell embarrassed on being caught. She didn't know Kartik would be aware about that and was too shy to face him now. She just hid her face in her palms and her every action was now making Kartik fall in love with her more than earlier. Kartik just made her look at her and seeing her closing her eyes he kissed on them again. Naira was now red with embarrassment. She could even beat ripe cheery on the colour. She didn't know how to react and all of a sudden she quickly gave a peck on his lips and again pulled him in a hug digging her face in his chest. After her recent act she was in no state to face him. Kartik on the other hand had never expected this sweet bold gesture from his Naira. He loved it a lot but this was something new he learnt about her. The naive girl Naira could be bold too. He loved her cute gesture of hiding in his chest and to be frank he loved that too. It made him feel that she was his and she trusted him and her proximity gave a feeling of togetherness to Kartik. Kartik pulled Naira closer in a soft yet closer hug and whispered in her ear...... " I love you jaan".
Kartik's words just made Naira blush even more. The shade of red got even deeper and she could now feel her cheek getting warm. Kartik's effect was so different on her and what she was most shocked of was how could she have the courage to kiss him. Yes it was her FIRST KISS. And probably with the best person she could think of. It wasn't long but she loved it to be a start. She was his and he was hers and both of them trusted each other with everything they had.........

Done with the chapter guys. Hope it was a good romance in the story. I tried to keep it as gentle and light with no creepiness but still evoke that feeling of romance. The romance will definitely get harder and stronger and the two are gonna be very close to each other. This subplot is all about the courtship period of how the two would enjoy it. The future episodes will also have some hot romantic stuff and I would like to integrate all my imaginations into it. This will probably be the most comfortable part for me to write....☺️☺️☺️☺️
And again a big thanks to all of you. The support in the last part was so good. Just overwhelmed with the way you guys have been such a great audience. I hope you like this part too and do shower your support by hitting the star and with your priceless comments down in the comments section.
Will be back soon with the next part. I hope you all stay safe, keep reading and spreading love. See you all soon with the next part.