CHAPTER 22 :: "EMBARESSED"

So here's the next part......

Kaira had already reached home and the shopping for the wedding was on full fledge. Dadi didn't want too much of fuss around so she had decided to call the designer and jeweller home so that they could peacefully shop for the marriage. She had always been worried about Kartik and him settling in his life so this was an event she was too excited for it. After losing the whole family the only one she had in her life was Kartik and she wanted him to settle in his life. She always wanted a perfect girl for Kartik whom he loved and that was what she got in Naira. Whenever she saw them together they always looked like a made for each other couple and now that they were getting married she was too happy. While the shopping was still going on Kartik had just went away to take a call. Naira on the other hand was selecting her clothes. After hours of shopping she had finally got one for her, but the thing was on her to now check the size. She was going to be the bride and her clothes should be perfect. She asked dadi for a room where she could change and dadi directed her. She went there but got confused seeing so many rooms. She was accompanied by one of the assistant the designer had brought. Finally Naira entered a room to dress up and check while the designers assistant was standing outside. As soon as Naira went in to change the girl accompanying Naira got a call from her boyfriend. She thought that Naira would certainly take some time to dress up and she could talk to her boyfriend till then. While she went out of the room to chat the room was empty. Kartik who was busy searching a file came to the room to check for it. He was in such a hurry that he didn't realise that the room was already open. He closed the room behind him as he entered the room searching the file. While he was busy searching the file the pen he had in his hand started leaking as he jerked it and the ink was all on his shirt now. He had to now change the shirt and quickly took off his shirt. While he was busy searching for a shirt he suddenly heard a sound.
Naira on the other hand was unaware of what was happening around. She was busy struggling with the knot she had tied of the blouse. It was so badly tied that she wasn't able to open it and her hand was also not reaching there properly. She tried a lot finally to be frustrated and giving up. She then realised that she could take help from the girl who had accompanied her. While her mind was busy with the knot she opened the door instantly expecting the girl to be there.
Naira:- Can you please help me with this I am stuck here.
Kartik saw Naira standing in front of her. She wasn't in her full dress exposing a significant part of hers. She was milky white just like her face. She had always been very fit and her curves were well toned too. Kartik was amazed seeing his to be wife in that situation. Naira on the other hand getting no reply rose her head and the next thing she saw shook her. Her Kartik was there in front of her in his without his shirt on. His packs looked well toned and no one could argue how handsome he looked. His muscular body could make any girl go mad and Naira who had never seen him like this was just shocked. She was shamelessly gawking the body of her to be husband. His eyes were fixed on her and Naira could not prevent blushing. While her brain froze for a second the moment she realised her situation she's mind got super active. She quickly rushed into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Kartik on the other hand was still lost in Naira. She looked cute always but seeing her in such a condition could make even a fairy jealous. She looked small always but her assets were all grown up. He never expected this to happen but when it did he was shocked to an extent that he shamelessly gawked at her. The next time his brain began to work was when he heard the door of the bathroom getting closed back. While both of them stood EMBARRASSED, none had the courage to speak up. Naira just felt like disappearing from there into dust. It has been such a wild day for her. First her kiss them those romantic songs in the car and now this. She was shamelessly checking out her handsome to be husband. She now had no courage to face him. Kartik on the other hand couldn't get words out of his mouth. He quickly took out a shirt and got dressed up. He knew what Naira's situation would be and realised she did need help.
Kartik:- Woh I am sorry. I didn't know you were dressing up in my room.
Naira cursed her luck that amongst all the rooms there where she landed was Kartik's own room. Had it been any other room such a situation wouldn't arise.
Kartik:- Naira are you okay. Please reply. Do you need some help.
Naira:- Woh actually I.........
Kartik:- Yes speak up.
Naira:- Woh actually I was checking the size of the dress but the dori of the blouse got stuck. There was a girl standing outside so...... if you could ask her.
Kartik:- But when I came no one was here.
Naira:- she came with me maybe she would have gone here or there for some reason. Could you please ask her to help me out.
Kartik:- Wait I am sending her. You just stay there.
Kartik went outside just to see a girl talking on her phone. Seeing him the girl kept her phone. She got a earful of words from Kartik of being so careless about it. He was relieved that it was him who was there no body else. While the girl rushed to help out Naira Kartik came back downstairs to get away from the situation.

Done with the next part guys. It was definitely a part with some mature content but it's important to build the story too. The courtship period of the couple is still on and they are gonna be very close to each other. Another information guys the story will take some flashbacks later in the course so do read the previous chapters too. There are some characters still to be built and I will do it as and when it will turn out. I know there was no update tomorrow but I had been a bit ill past few days and it was nearly impossible yesterday to write for me. I am still recovering slowly but I managed to write a part today and I will try not to take a break now on. Your support has always been amazing and so inspiring that I don't like missing a day without an update. I will try to keep up with that. I hope you enjoyed this part too. Do hit the star button guys and comment below to tell your thoughts. Also tell how is this courtship part according to you guys because frankly speaking I want to spice up the story well because there are gonna be updates that will blow off your mind as the story unfolds. Do share your views. I will be meeting you all soon with the next update so till then stay safe, keep reading and spreading love.