CHAPTER 23 :: "TO A NEW JOURNEY-1"

Here's the next part guys..........

There are instances when you want time to fly away and a few where you want time to just stop. Past three weeks had been the second case for kaira. They just wanted time to stop as they were just enjoying the beautiful moments between them but time as usual flys away when it's all good. Three weeks had already gone away and it was just 4 days now for their wedding. The day they would become one for ever. It would mark a new phase of their lives. Naira had always dreamt of her Prince Charming and she got one in Kartik. For Kartik it was a different scenario altogether. His feelings were well visible but he was fishy at times. He was falling in love with someone he once wanted to destroy. It was all the beginning of a NEW JOURNEY of life for both of them. A huge storm was budding in him which was eating him from inside but somewhere he was relieved too. Unaware of all that Naira was busy dreaming of her beautiful future that was infront of her. She could easily sense the difference in her previous wedding and this one. Earlier she had nearly no interest and excitement for her wedding but this time she was like on cloud9. She just couldn't wait for the day to arrive now. Kartik had always been the loving and caring guy she wanted to. She could still remember all those moments spent together. She was lying on the recliner in her balcony seeing the stars. She always loved watching them and it soothed her. She could still feel Kartik's presence. His every touch on her was still there. The first time they met when he presented her the degree, him saving her from falling in the corridor, her entry into his life as his PA, his care while she worked on the projects, the trip that probably changed everything, their dance the first time they were so close that she melted under his touch, then how he defended her in front of everyone, him asking her hand for marriage. The day after that when they met in the office their first kiss his sensual romance that got her on her knees, that instance when she accidentally came in front of him half naked, their innumerable coffee dates thereafter. Everything just flashbacked in her mind. She could feel every point on her body where his touch felt her. She just couldn't forget anything and he was already the best part of her life.
On the other hand there was a dark room with just a single ray of light coming in. A boy was sitting on the floor with a bottle of wine in his hand. His eyes were all red and tears flowing down his cheek. He was looking down and as he lifted his face the ray of light fell on his face. Yes he was none other than Kartik. He stared at the big photograph hanging on the wall as his back rested against the opposite wall. The rom was an empty one with no furniture except a big wardrobe and a study table. Kartik had continuously drinking and his emotions were all over him. The storm in his mind was on its peak now. Anger, revenge and fire was burning in his heart and all he knew was that he was very close to his aim. The aim he had set years back was now in his reach. His anger grew more and more and finally he banged the glass bottle on the floor as it shattered into pieces. The broken pieces hurt his hand too but that pain was still nothing compared to the one he had in his heart for years.
I will bring justice, I will whatever it takes........ these were the only words that left his mouth before he fell unconscious in his that very state..........

So here's a small update guys.
I know I was missing for a few days but my health had deteriorated very much. I wasn't even able to sit and typing was just impossible for me. Although I am getting better now and have started writing once again. As far as the story is concerned within a few parts we will be entering probably the most important and emotional plot of the story. The question is what is Kartik's past and what is in his mind? What is his aim and what effect will it have on kaira? Lots to unfold soon and a big lavish romantic wedding is up on the cards too. So stay tuned to get all the answers and keep supporting like always. You guys have been such an amazing support always and I hope that support will keep on going in future too. Will be back with the next part soon till then stay safe keep reading and spreading love. And don't forget to like and drop you views down in the comments section.