CHAPTER 26 :: "SHE DID IT"

Here's the next part............
The program had just started. It was to be a very small program as not much was planned for today. The very first thing was the ring ceremony. Only Naira Kartik and the family was there. Suddenly the lights were all turned off and a flash light was turned on the couple. Kartik bent on his knees and said " I know I never got the chance to propose you properly, no filmy stuff and all but I guess there can't be a better day than today for this. I know i speak very less and every girl wishes her husband to propose her and keep speaking I love you and some romantic stuff but I guess I never did that. But today Naira I want to confess something to you. The first day I saw you I was stunned by the effect you had on me. I couldn't get my eyes away from you and since I had never experienced such a thing I didn't know what it was. Slowly things changed and I realised how deeply I felt for you. The day when you were going to be away from me forever I realised that what you meant to me and I was always incomplete without you. I lost my parents early and my life was broken. But with the help of dadi I somehow tried to assemble all those broken pieces but I always felt that one piece was missing. There was always an emptiness and now I realise that the empty piece was you. You made that puzzle complete that I have been struggling with for years. Thanks a lot for completing me. Thank you for making me realise that life without you was always incomplete. I know I sound a bit filmy but that's true. You make me complete not just as a wife but a partner, as a part I have been missing always. I probably won't promise you to bring stars and moon but I will surely promise to keep you happy always. I would love to be the reason for all your happiness and a partner of all your problems. I will take all your pain and try you stay away from any pain. I can't take anyone's place but can surely promise you to keep you happy and safe. Today I confess to you my love........... Miss Naira Singhania will you be my partner. Would you like me to have the chance of having you in my life. Will you be Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka from this day till the end of our lives. Will you marry me............"
Kartik's words left Naira speechless. She knew Kartik was good at heart but she never expected him to confess his feelings in this way. She could sense his emotions and every word coming out was from his heart. She knew his feelings were pure and his emotions were true. She always wanted a loving caring and respectful husband not one who would promise stars and moon and bring nothing to her. She was getting all what she wanted in her dream boy. Naira could no longer hold her emotions. Her eyes welled up and her throat was choked. All the siblings were screaming around for her to say yes but words were so hard to come out at times. All what she wanted right now was to get down and hug him tightly. Her eyes expressed all what she felt and the surrounding seemed to be non existent to her. All what she could see was Kartik sitting in front of her on his knees holding her hand by one of his hand and a ring in the other one. While everyone waited for her reply the only words that left her mouth was " I would love to be......"
Her words were enough to light up the audience there. There were people clapping and hooting. Kartik on the other hand was happy that his proposal got such a reply. He gently slid past the ring in her finger and softly kissed her hand in the most romantic and civilised way possible and everyone just hooted loud on it. Naira too slid past the ring in his finger and a huge shower of flower was there. With the couple standing in the centre holding each other's hands with the focus light on the and flowers shower on its peak was certainly a photo to be clicked y the media and a moment to be captured by everyone there. While naitik and akshara were happy to get such a sensible and lovely son in law dadi was finally satisfied that her grandson had found a girl like Naira who loved each other to their core. While everyone was enjoying the moment soft romantic music in the background elevated the ambience even more. Naira's trance was finally broken when she heard Nikita saying that the couple would now perform a dance on a special song. Everyone was already thrilled by Kartik's beautiful proposal and wanted the dance too. Now Naira's one hand was on Kartik's shoulder while her other hand in his hand, but the moment Kartik's hand touched her bare waist a spark rushed through both of them. His touch was so soft and beautiful that Naira couldn't stop herself from blushing on the deepest shade of red. He always produced an intense moment by his proximity but today when his hand touched her bare waist Naira was out of this world totally. The song started and so did the couple's dance too. There were no hard steps just a normal dance but they were so synchronous and looked beautiful together. Kartik whispered softly " Do you get some flashbacks with the dance." His words were enough for her to remember the sensual dance they had on the trip. How his touch felt and the moment when they had literally kissed each other. Naira was now on cloud9 and the intense moment was too strong for her. She was already blushing hard and the way he looked at her with love made her heart beat so fast that it would burst away anytime. Everyone enjoyed the couple dancing together and they looked so good as if they were made for each other.  Naitik and Akshara didn't want to break the moment and so they made all the couple in the guests to join for a dance. Soon most of the couple were dancing on the soft tunes while the lights had dimmed even further on Naira and Kartik. They were literally in the centre and away from everyone's sight and suddenly while moving swiftly when they were close to each other naira leaned forward slowly and landed her soft lips on Kartik's rough lips. As soon as her lips landed on his the heat between them had raised to a new peak. Kartik who was stunned by the sudden kiss responded it in a few seconds and what was to be just a peck went on to be a good lip kiss. The extremely low light and the crowd made it easier for them. Finally SHE DID IT. The challenge given to her was complete as she had kissed Kartik with everyone still being there. It wasn't their first kiss but was probably the best moment they had till now between them. While the couple was still not visible to anyone Naira spoke " I guess I didn't disappoint you while the challenge."
Kartik:- " Not at all. I guess you were too good and my mornings and nights are gonna be very sweet now."
Naira blushed hard again hearing the romantic demand of her husband. " How are you so sure about this."
Kartik:- " I am just too sure........"

Okay guys so a lot of romance for the day I guess. Finally Naira has completed the challenge but is it the end or something more is there in store for them. The marriage is up on sleeves and the couple look to be in a great mood after that too. Will Kartik keep up his promise of sweet mornings and nights. Good days are there but as we all know good and bad are two sides of the same coin. So what's up to them. Naira is too happy but what's yet in store for her is unknown to her. She has no idea how her life is gonna change now. Kartik seems to be too good too. But he is shady, and a bit mysterious too. Why is he so. What's his past and how are the two linked to each other or has the past just faded away. Lots to unfold next and all these questions will be answered at one place here on Wattpad in the story. So stay tuned for all the upcoming hot and twisted updates.
And once again thanks a lot to all of you for the amazing support upon my return. You guys have always been amazing and I appreciate you love and support too. Thanks a lot for that. Do not forget to hit the star and share you views on the story too. I hope this support stays like this and even gets better. I will be back soon with the next update. Till then stay safe keep reading and spreading love..........