CHAPTER 12 :: " HIS DECISION"

Here's the next part........
It was a new day and an important day for Naira too. She had been far from sleep the whole night and all what is in her mind was what Kartik would do now. The question was will her love succeed? Will she get her love or will she have to settle for an unwanted marriage? It was all on Kartik now and Naira knew what she had to do. She was ready today well before time. Had the situation been different she still would be ready before time. She missed Kartik badly and wanted to be with him. She longed his presence. Every second had been like a year for her and all she wanted was to get to meet him soon. She went down only to surprise her family with the excitement to go to office. She was well informed that she had to be early today to see her prospective groom. Whole of the house was already getting decorated and preparations were done to welcome the important guests. But Naira was least interested in all this. All she was interested right now was in Kartik and his decision. It was still 9:15 and she had a lot of time yet to leave but she was out of patience now. She departed early saying that some important work had to be done. Her family didn't notice her situation as they were busy welcoming the guests. Naira had already reached the office by 9:30 and she knew she will have to wait for another half an hour for Kartik as he was too punctual about time. She was passing by Kartik's cabin to go to her cabin but was surprised seeing Kartik's door unlocked. Only Kartik and Naira had access to it and the open door meant Kartik was already there. Was he also missing her and reached early? Did he feel the same what Naira felt? Was the feeling mutual for the two? A lot of questions were pondering in her mind and only Kartik could answer all of them.
Kartik on the other hand was never in peace either. His battle of Heart and mind was still going on. His heart said to confess everything to Naira but his kind reminded him of his motives. He didn't want to hurt Naira but what had happened to his family was not allowing him to do that. He was burning deep inside. Burning in revenge and waiting fir justice. The justice he had waited for years was now getting closer to him and he couldn't turn back now. He didn't want to hurt Naira probably the only girl he had ever loved in all these years but she was the only way to justice. She was the pawn to destroy the king and he couldn't lose saving the pawn. He had always given sacrifices and now it was again time for him to sacrifice. This time it was his love and feelings he had to sacrifice. He didn't get sleep tussling with all this whole night and was early to the office for two reasons. First he knew Naira would be early today for sure. Second he also missed her badly all throughout. He wanted to be there, near her. He had already seen Naira entering office early by the live CCTV footage and was now ready for what was coming to him. He saw his sister's photo and made sure his mind was well above his heart now.
Naira saw Kartik busy with his laptop and got lightened seeing him. Her love was in front of her and she was so happy to see him again. She just wanted to run to him and hug him and get lost in his embrace. She so badly missed his presence. She knocked the door just to get a formal permission to enter his cabin because whatever her heart felt he was his boss here. She just got his permission instantly too.......
Naira:- Good morning sir.
Kartik:- Good morning Naira. You are early today.
Naira:- Yes sir actually I thought to get the paper work completed soon today after the success we had in the deal and I will have to take a half day today so thought if I reach early today I will get the work done.
Kartik:- HALF DAY!!!!! Is everything all right. Any health issues?
Naira:- No I am fine sir. Actually I had some important work today so...... I guess I would get a half day today sir.
Kartik:- Could I know the reason so that I could give a half day. Definitely I have to put down a reason for that.....
Naira:- Actually I have a boy coming to see me today for........ marriage........
Kartik:- Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Getting up from his chair....... You are getting married.......
Naira:- (Happy with a ray of hope) Yes sir. My family wants me to see the prospective GROOM........
Kartik:- (Controlling his emotions) Okay...... That's a great news Naira. Congratulations........ BTW may I know who the lucky guy is?
Naira was shattered listening to his response. With his reaction she thought that he might confess his feelings but all her hope was shattered into pieces. She was broken. The last of the hope she had was demolished. Her dreams her hopes all were shattered. She couldn't realise her life without him now but all her fears turned true now. What she feared all night was now in front of her and she didn't have the courage to face that. Eventually the palace she built in her dreams fell of like a pile of cards. Naira couldn't even respond to him and all she wanted now was to cry, badly and cry her heart out. There was no one she could let her pain out.
Kartik:- Naira I asked something and you haven't been responding......
Naira:- Sorry I was just thinking something....... the boy is a family friend of ours...... Atul raichand.
Kartik:- Oh you mean the heir to raichand group of industries. I guess I know him too......
Naira:- Okay...... Sir I think I have to go to my cabin now and do my work. I will meet you once I complete everything. With this she ran away from there not even listening to what he said. She couldn't sit there longer or else she would have cried there only. She ran to her cabin and shut the door just to break down. The sound proof cabin definitely prevented the sound of her wailing from going out but she could feel the pain inside. But what could she do now. She already had HIS DECISION on this. He felt nothing and all her feelings got shattered. For the first time in her life had she loved someone so much just to get a heart break. She knew what she was moving into now. A marriage she wasn't interested in. Definitely Kartik may have needed more time to fall in love or she was way too simple to attract his attention. But whatever it was she had the last chance today and all of it was lost.
Kartik on the other hand knew what was going on. A part of him ached to see her love in pain but the other part was happy to see his plans going well. He could feel her tears and wailing but couldn't go to wipe her tears off.....It was  needed for what all was coming to her it was needed.
Kartik (in his mind) I am sorry Naira for all what is happening. I know you are in pain but you need to go through this pain to get more pain afterwards. I promise that you will feel this pain lesser when you get the real pain......

So there it was. The evil side of Kartik has been out now. Is he actually the villain or there is something that has been missing. The actual question is why is he doing all this. His heart loves her but his mind hates her. What could be the reason for that. What is the pain Kartik is talking about. Is something more up his sleeves. But all important thing is the reason for his hate...... what could it possibly be........ Lots of questions but just one place you could have answer to all of this. And that is the new episodes of the story. So stay tuned to know everything. A disclaimer for you all.... The story will take a lot of turns you won't expect and after sometime a lot of hot steamy episodes will be out too...... You are definitely gonna stay at the edge of your seats. So just stay tuned for further updates. And a special thanks to all the readers for the amazing support. Every like you hit boosts me up and every interaction I have via your comments make me feel home with all of you. This family of ours is growing and all you readers a part of it. Thanks for your support and yes share it via all the ways you can to make it a bigger pool. Once again thank you guys for the support. Hope you all are safe. So stay safe and stay indoors and keep reading and spreading love....... Meet you soon with the next part........