CHAPTER 5:: "CHOICE"

The party went on a full swing. People enjoyed it a lot but all through the party Naksh was suspiciously looking at Kaira... On the other hand akshara was happy seeing Kaira as she felt that they made a perfect couple.... Now the party was over and the guests had already left. Only singhanias and Kartik were present.... Naira's uncles, aunts and cousins were also present. Now Kartik was also about to leave but naira interrupted in between....
Naira: I want to say something...
Naitik: Surely princess say...
Naira: Woh actually when prize distribution ceremony was taking place we were told that the student who gets top marks will get a chance to join goenka industries for a 6 months period for internship purpose if the student wants... So I was thinking if I can join because I want to learn a lot and there I will get the perfect environment for it.
Naksh who was already fuming seeing kartik near his sister: No need naira. You can learn a lot even in our company and when we have our company you need not go to some other company to work....
Naitik: No Naksh naira is right. In our company everyone knows she is my daughter. So if she does any mistake noone will be comfortable in telling it to her. Plus I have seen how kartik manages his company and I am sure he will be a very good boss and naira will get to learn a lot... What do you say kartik???
Kartik: Surely sir.... You need not worry. I will join naira in the team which I supervise completely and so she will not face any problems.... I hope you are fine with it naira....
Naira simply nodded her head. She was happy to get a chance to work in the best company.... Little did she know that this decision of hers was just the beginning of a huge storm.....
While Naksh was still not convinced but he couldn't do anything. Plus naira was very happy to get the chance to work with Kartik....
Next day naira hurried for the office as she did not want to get late on her first day. As soon as she reached the office the receptionist called her and asked to meet kartik in his cabin.
In Kartik's cabin :
Kartik: Welcome naira...
Naira: Thanks sir.
Kartik: Naira since my PA has left her job as she is going to shift to some other city with her husband so I was in need of a new PA. Since you are a management graduate and qualified to do this job so from today you are going to join this company as my PA.
Naira was stunned to hear this. She was happy to get such as opportunity but it wasn't expected by her that too on her first day itself.
Naira: Sure sir. I will give in my best and won't give you any chance of complaining.
Kartik: That's what I expected from you. Best of luck.
Kartik calls his other assistant Aman to show her cabin and explain her job. Their cabins were adjacent to each other. So kartik could easily have a watch on her. As naira proceeded with her work kartik sat down on his chair. He took out a photo from his wallet and spoke.....
Don't worry Di....  Now I am going to settle all the scores. It's time for a few people to receive punishment. And this girl has made things easier for me. I will now have to start up with my main plan.... A drop of tear welled up in his eyes.....

PRECAP: Kartik getting closer to naira. Does naira have feelings for someone.... If yes who's it. Kartik starts his plan. Who is his target naira or someone else and why.... Stay tuned to know all these.

Sorry guys for being super late with my update and that to a smaller one. I met an accident and still am not in a condition to type much. But I am recovering. But the next few updates may be a bit late.... Things to get normal by September second week or so...... I hope you understand. Please keep supporting like always and do hit the like button. Also drop your precious comments to tell how excited are you for the upcoming parts and how's the story going according to you. I hope you like it. Please do comment also because the number of comments is too less. Even a single word comment is very precious....
Thanks....