CHAPTER 16 :: " SAVIOUR"

Here's the next part.........
He was now out of patience. He knew she wasn't at fault and still everyone accused her and he couldn't see her crying. His voice seemed too clear to everyone that he was now about to burst. He moved towards the people accusing her to save his love....... Yes it's Kartik. Kartik went to the relatives speaking rubbish about Naira.
Kartik:- Aapki himmat kaisi hui ek ladki ke character par sawaal uthate hue. Aaj ke zamaane mein is tarah kimchoti soch par sharam aati h. Aur agar aapko lagta h ki galti naira ki h to matlab to aapke sanskar galat honge. Naira ke upar keechad uchaalte uchaalte aapko dhyaan hi nhi raha ki aap kab apni hadon ko paar kar gyi. Aap bol rahi thi na ki Naira office mein kya kya karti h, to main batata hoon aapko. Jis ladki ne aaj tak koi aisa kaam nhi kiya ki uske ma baap ko kisiki baatein sunna pade usse kya umeed laga sakte h. Chahti to woh bhi auron ki tarah aadhe kapdon mein ghoom sakti thi par usne hamesha apne sharam aur lihaaj ko banaye rakha. Sharam to mujhe aap jaise logon ki soch par aati h jo kisi ladki ko bas isliye beizaat kar rahi h kyunki woh kisi ke bharose na baithke khudke pairon par khada hona jaanti h. Woh ladki jisne aaj tak har kisikeliye ek example set kiya h uske upar sawaal uthate hue aapko sharam aani chahiye. Aapki umar merese kaafi badi h par maaf karein aapki soch utni hi choti.
Kartik went near Naira and sat in front of her. He took her hands in his hand and said.......
Kartik:- Aur jahan tak baat h acceptance ki to main rahoonga naira ke saath hamesha hamesha ke liye.......
Everyone looked shocked hearing Kartik's words while he continued........
Kartik:- Naira what I am going to say today is all from my heart. The moment I saw you for the first time in your college my life has changed forever. You have become such an integral part of my life that I can never forget. From that day itself your every smile takes away all my pain and your every tear has broken me down to pieces. If there is anyone in my life other than my dadi who means to me its you. You came into my life as a ray of hope. For the first time in years I really felt happy from inside and it was because of you. My smile and my happiness that had been snatched in my childhood itself was back in my life. In the beginning I didn't realise this or rather I was too afraid to confess my emotions. I always had to keep my emotions to myself all these years so expressing it was too difficult for me. When you said that you are going to get married it felt like I had lost my life. I was trying to look normal from outside but inside me I was shattered. It felt like I had lost my life and then I realised that I have fallen madly for you but till then it was too late and your marriage was already fixed. I didn't want people to question your character because that is something I could never tolerate. I had lost all hopes and felt broken and empty but after whatever happened today I couldn't control myself and spoke everything. I know it's all very strange and quick but I want to say something today that I never have been able to say........
So miss Naira Singhania will you be my partner for all my life. I promise to be by your side till my last breath and not let any pain come near you. Naira its all your decision and whatever you say I will accept but will you marry me Naira?
Kartik's words left all the people present there shell shocked. While the relatives accusing Naira felt ashamed being bashed while Naira's parents didn't expect this at all. But the person most affected by this was Naira. Never in her dreams had she imagined this to happen. Atul's entry in her life had made her believe that she had lost Kartik forever. His words matched synchronously with the emotions his eyes portrayed. Yes she was naive but not so naive that she couldn't understand what's true and what's fake. She was still in tears and seeing Kartik's tears had made her even more emotional. She didn't know what to say and how to say but one thing she knew very well that there were no words enough to thank god, for getting back her love. Kartik was the only person she loved and there was nothing more comforting to know how much Kartik loved her back. Kartik had always been her Hero but today he was his SAVIOUR once again. He stood against everyone for her irrespective of what anyone would think or say. He expressed his emotions purely and accepted her when everyone else trash talked about her character. He was always a gem for her but today he had proved it too....... All Naira wanted to do was hug him tightly and get engulfed in his embrace which she felt as the most safe and secured place for her. While Naira was lost in her thoughts Naksh came angrily towards Kartik and held his collar......
Naksh:- How dare you come near her...... She is my sister and that man Atul has already played with her feelings and I won't let anyone else to play with her emotions now,......
Saying this he was about to land a hard punch on Kartik's face but a hand stopped her....... Yes it was Naira.
Naira:- Nhi bhai please........ Kartik ko mat maaro.
Saying this she moved towards Kartik and hugged her very tightly. While everyone stood their shocked neither Naira nor Kartik cared about it. The two souls longing for each other had finally met. Naira was now in the most secured place she could ever be in. Kartik too reciprocated her hug and engulfed her. After sometime he broke the hug and wiped away her tears..........
Naira (to everyone) :- Aur jitna sach yeh h ki Kartik mushes pyaar karta h it a hi sach yeh bhi h ki main bhi Kartik se pyaar karti hoon. He is my first and last love but I never had the courage to say it nor did I know what he felt for me. But today after his confession I can't hide my emotions anymore..........
Going towards her parents.......
Naira:- papa mummy I have always said yes to everything you said but today I want to ask one thing from you. Today I want to ask if I can have the right to have my only love of life........ Please don't say no...... Please.......

So that's it....... Finally both Kartik and Naira have confessed their feelings. The next subplot of the story will start now...... Upcoming episodes will have lot of intense moments now so be ready to feel the heat they are gonna create.......
But there is a lot to unfold in the story yet and do remember every character as everyone has a role to play.......
Now to all the lovely readers I would like to say a special thanks for the amazing love you showed in the previous chapter. It was overwhelming and heart warming to see the response and read your amazing comments. We have already crossed 500 likes and let's wait for 1k likes mark now. Do hit the like button if you like the chapter and keep showing your love like always. Would be waiting to interact with all of you in the comments section........Will be back with the next update soon. Till then stay safe keep reading and spreading love......