CHAPTER 13 :: "BROKEN"

Here's the next part........
It had been a couple of hours Naira had returned to her cabin. All this time Kartik's words echoed in her ear. She still couldn't get over the thought of losing him. He was his first and only love. She was definitely going to marry someone but that was not by choice but by compulsion. She couldn't say no either because she had lost her last hope with Kartik's denial. Maybe she was expecting too high from him. What was she to him, a normal employee. She definitely was confused with the way Kartik had always treated her but maybe he was too good a person. But she was definitely in love with him. She had no hopes now and a forced marriage looked evident. She had lost, she was broken and the worst part  was she couldn't stand either. She remembered all the moments she had with Kartik. His sensual touch which would melt her down, his breath striking her's. Was it all fake....... No . It can't be, at least she couldn't believe that. Should Kartik be given more time but for that she had to call off the relationship but what if Kartik never feels for her. She was confused, broken and shattered. All her dreams were down to dust. The Prince Charming she had always waited for came and went away and what was left in her was a deep hollow. Her heart ached but she couldn't do anything about it now. To be frank there was no work at all. It was just the eagerness the two had to meet each other that brought them to office today. Naira didn't have the courage to go infront of him again. She would probably break down but couldn't afford to do that. But she was his PA and she had to go to him before leaving. She couldn't bear this pain of staying in adjacent cabins anymore. They were close yet so far. She decided to take that one final chance, one final attempt to check her luck. She knocked his door and got a permission immediately.
Kartik on the other hand was happy and sad at the same moment. Happy seeing Naira hurt and sad seeing Naira hurt be a of him. He never wanted to hurt her but she had always been his pawn to destroy her family. His hate was way above everything. He knew he was burning himself down too but his brain had overpowered his heart. He wanted to just go to her, hug her and go to her house to ask her for himself as a life partner. She was his heartbeat his lifeline. Her every tear burnt him down but today he was himself the reason for all her tears. She was in pain and he could feel that equally in him. He could clearly see her crying by the secret camera he had installed in her cabin. Seeing her in so much pain throbbed his heart, but his mind controlled him completely right now. It was hours already and her crying had now stopped. He saw her moving out of her cabin with her hand bag and he knew she would be in his cabin anytime. He was ready once again to hurt himself and her.
Naira was in his cabin now. Words were hard to be out from either of them and their eyes said it all. Kartik could easily see the pain in her eyes. Naira too could see an unknown storm of feelings in his eyes. She finally decided to break this silence and take the last chance.......
Naira:- I have completed my work sir. I am leaving........
Kartik:- So soon...... I mean is all the work complete.....
Naira:- Yes sir.....
Kartik:- In that case I can't stop you now. All the best for your relationship. Have a happy life ahead.
Kartik's words were enough to pierce her heart. She had lost. The last chance was gone too. All her hopes were down to dust once and for all. Her innocent heart was shattered into pieces. She couldn't control anymore and ran away without saying anything. She ran and ran till she reached her car and as soon as she got into her car she broke down again. Never had she been so broken ever. Was he not able to see what her eyes said. The man who always did everything for her without saying couldn't even understand her emotions. He wished her all the best...... Wished her to be someone else's forever. She was sure now that he felt nothing for her. She felt how idiot she was to fall in love. She always prevented herself from falling in love just because of this situation. She had lost him now completely.........
She was BROKEN. All her emotions burst out and she had no one to share. She couldn't even say it to her brother. She couldn't tell it to her family. She had no friend so close that she could share all this with someone. She felt desolated. She felt alone. She didn't want to go home because that would get her closer to the unwanted marriage she was getting into. She wasn't forced into the marriage but she loved someone else, someone who felt nothing for her. Someone who just wished her all the best to be someone else's forever. Every part of her ached, and she wanted to let it out all to someone. There was just one person now who could help her, the only person she could share all this with....... She picked her phone unlocked it just to find a number saved by the name LIFE SAVER........

Done with the part guys....... Now the big question is who is this LIFE SAVER and will he/ she be able to save her. Will Naira lose Kartik forever. Will she get into the unwanted marriage with someone she didn't even know properly. What does fate hold for the two. Why is Kartik hurting himself when he already knows he feels for her..... All of this to unfold in the parts to follow. New entry in the next part. So stay tuned and keep reading. Thanks to all of you for the amazing support in the previous parts. It is always so nice to talk to all of you via your amazing comments. The story will take major turns now so stay tuned with it. I was actually not in a situation to post a part today but finally it became possible. Next part will be updated tomorrow. So till then stay safe and keep reading and spreading love.....