CHAPTER 6 ::"CLOSER"

It was late in the night. When all the employees had left kaira were still working as it was the final night before they had to leave for a meeting. The meeting was fixed in Mauritius with the client they had been targeting for long and both kaira wanted it to be perfect. Kartik because it would boost up his company and naira because it was her first major project.
All these days kartik had helped Naira a lot. Naira was also getting closer to kartik day by day. His helping nature and his behavior was attracting her. Unknowingly a feeling developed in her although she could never understand it. Soon it was day for them to travel to Mauritius. Both reached the airport directly from their respective homes.
It was Kartik's private jet by which they were to travel to Mauritius. After reaching the venue Naira was amazed to see a beautiful beach resort which was booked for their stay. Kartik had booked two different rooms adjecent to each other for themselves. Since it was already late they decided to have dinner and go to bed.
After sometime kartik was waiting for Naira for the dinner. Soon he saw her getting out of her room..... She was in a very simple dress but her simplicity was what had always been an attractive feature she possessed. Her big eyes and open hair were enough to enchant him but the cute smile she possessed was something kartik could never ignore. He was lost in her. With every step of her's towards him his heart paced more. He didn't realise that Naira was already there and calling out his name until she snapped her finger in front of him.
Kartik:- What happens to me every time I see her..... I just fall for her. Her simplicity her grace and her beauty...... I just can't ignore it. But she is my PA and I have to maintain the distance that is ethically needed. And most importantly I cannot afford to drift away from my plans. While Kartik was lost in his thoughts he couldn't pay attention to anything Naira said till now. They were already in the restaurant an Naira had to finally shake him out of his thoughts.
Naira:- Sir, are you okay. You haven't been responding and seem lost somewhere. If there is anything I could help out in please do tell me.
Kartik:- No I am really sorry for not being able to hear. I was just lost in some thoughts. Thoughts about the future.
Naira:- Future....
Kartik:- Yes tomorrow we have a big meeting to crack so just that.
Naira:- Don't worry we have worked quite hard for it and won't miss out on this deal.
Kartik:- I hope so.
Finding vegetarian food is always a challenge for all Indians when you go to foreign and so was the case with the two. After a big struggle they finally managed to order something they could have for the dinner.
Next day was just a super hectic day. After a long meeting the client were finally convinced and decided to sign the deal. It was a huge deal and specially for Naira it was her first deal she worked upon. In the excitement of the success she just hugged Kartik tightly not realising who he was and what anyone would say. Kartik was taken back by her actions but responded back by giving her a hug. He could understand her emotions with the time he cracked his first deal. But eventually Naira realised what she had done. She had hugged her boss and one of the most wanted bachelor of India. She just broke the hug and was embarrassed by the situation. She bit her tongue and couldn't meet his eyes. She was red as a tomato out of embarrassment.
Naira:- Sorry sir I actually.......
Kartik:- It's completely okay. You have done nothing to be sorry about or anything that you should be embarrassed to face me. Naira congratulations on the success of your first project. You certainly did an amazing job. Thanks for being a part of the most wanted deal I had till date.
Naira:- Thanks to you sir for trusting me so much with it and always helping me out to get the best out of me.
Kartik:- In that case you owe a party to me.....
Naira:- Me.....😳😳😳
Kartik:-Yes you......😅😅 Just joking..... I think it's night already and time for dinner so would you like to celebrate this evening with me on this success.
Naira:- I would need to change for that.
Kartik:- Even I do need to change won't go in this dress. You can change and come and then we can leave. I would be waiting for you.
Naira was shocked by Kartik's tone. It was more like a boyfriend waiting for his girlfriend to be ready for a date. She couldn't take any more embarrassment there and rushed towards her room. As soon as she got inside her room she just closed the door and stood shocked with closed eyes. She was trying to understand all what had happened till now. But all she could remember was that hug. It was magical. It felt divine. She felt good and protected in his hands. She felt loved. She knew it was not right but all she knew was she liked it a lot whatever it was but it's mere thought made her shiver. She had hugged many people before but this hug was special and she just couldn't forget the hug. On the other hand Kartik was feeling the same. Every time he touched her he had shiver all along his body. But he was confused. The person he was feeling for was the person he never wanted to. The person he always hated was now making him fall for her. His eyes were brimming with tears. He was broken............

Okay guys so an update after about 1.5 years......
See I know this isn't justified but the events that took place in my that just took everything away. All the hobbies and my passion was on hold. So events in life can't be controlled so was in my life. I had deleted nearly all the apps I had in my phone accept for the ones that were in built. Finally after years with life getting on track I got back to writing once again that I was away from. The stories I started had been close to my heart and I would love to give them a proper run. I know you all have been keeping a lot of patience and I hope you will keep supporting me. I have been writing after so long that's why it was a small part I updated. The coming parts will be bigger and interesting so keep yourself hooked. And to all my lovely readers I would request you one thing to stay indoors and stay safe. All lives are beautiful and all lives matter. Just stay safe and express your love to your loved ones. Keep sharing your love with your family. And with everyone else. You never know that how life can change within minutes. So enough of this..... do like and share the work with all your friends. Hope we hit great success with this story and many more to come. And do comment guys so that I can get your views as well as I get to interact with all of you......

REVENGE TO LOVE--A Kaira story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें