CHAPTER 11 :: "REALITY"

Here's the next part.........

Naira had still not recovered from the shock she had received recently. All she dreamt of was a life with Kartik but all her dreams were shattered into pieces. She couldn't digest the very news that she was to marry someone else. She knew if she said she loved Kartik and wanted to marry him her family won't say no to it but how could she take a step she wasn't sure of. Kartik had always given it a name of a boss and employee or a friend. She felt he loved her but he never expressed it. Secondly she was scared of the thought of how her family would react on knowing she loved someone. She had always been that timid girl who only studied and danced. She was never into relationships, she had very less friends and never had boys in her friend circle. It was all new for her and her mind was yet to process all of it. The very thought of loosing Kartik and being someone else's wife just crushed her heart. She cried and cried all her heart on her fate as to she couldn't even express that she was in love. She was missing Kartik...... Her Kartik who took care of her in the worst case she was in. She missed him and his embrace. She knew that she had only one single chance now if she could get to know what Kartik felt and there was only one way for it. She didn't want to give upon her love so soon. She wanted to take one last chance to know if her feelings could be reciprocated. She now knew what she had to do but she had to wait till tomorrow for that, that night was probably going to be the longest night for her....... She looked at the moon outside in the sky and wished to get her love.
On the other hand Kartik was a soul who wasn't at peace ever. Right from the time he had returned Naira had never left his mind for a second. All her moments, her cute smile, her beautiful eyes, her soft locks of hair and her presence, he missed all of them. Had it been possible he would have called her office the same day just to be with her, but that wasn't possible and he knew that. He knew he had to wait till tomorrow but that was too long to wait for him. Never in his life had he longed for someone so badly. But she was different. Everything about her was different, and everything about her mattered to him. All during the night he was lost in her thoughts. Her every action was what charmed her. He was lost in the moment they had during their dance. She has always passed jitters down his spine. Her every touch gave a new life to him. He just picked his phone to admire the beautiful photos he had secretly taken of her...... Yes the great Kartik Goenka was in so much of love that he had taken out his PA's photos secretly just because he was amazed by her. She was simple, never had heavy makeup like other girls to charm him. She never was in single piece to make him admire her body and all this sparked a new attraction between them. He was constantly swiping the photos he had of her in his gallery and didn't realise when her photos ended and a photo of him and his sister came in front. The photo took him out in reality. He was out of his Lala land. All the dreams he was making were gone in a second. He realised what had happened in his past and felt ashamed of himself that how he was ignoring all this for his new found love. His brain took over his heart, the feeling of hate came back again and nothing was same now. He hated her smile now. He felt ashamed of all the moments he had with her. He threw away his phone in anger and broke the glass nearby. His hand was bleeding and more than that his heart was bleeding. Bleeding with the anger of him loosing his path, and falling for someone he had always hated. He wanted to destroy her to an extent there was no comeback. He wanted her to beg to him for forgiveness. He wanted to destroy Singhania family and he had taken his next step too. He knew what was coming in store for tomorrow and was ready to face the REALITY. All he had to do was not fall for the pretty face and keep his heart aside and his brain active. He was burning in revenge, and was now very close to it. Half of the journey had been pretty safe and he had to make himself ready for the remaining half too...... He again look at his sister's photo and said..........
Your revenge will be taken. I will bring justice to you whatever it takes.

Done with the part guys. I know it's a bit small but I had to end here because of two reasons...... First the upcoming part was to be in one part and I couldn't bring a checkpoint in between the next part. Secondly I want to be regular with the updates so I don't want that I write so long one day and nothing the next day. So all it is for today guys. And I can promise one thing to all of you that the upcoming part is going to be super interesting so stay tuned and keep supporting like always....... stay home satay safe and keep reading......