CHAPTER::3 "SPARKS"

A huge hall is shown filled up with students and professors. There is a lot of buzzing going around. Naira is standing along with her friends. Tension is clearly seen on her face. It was obviously as her results were going to be out in sometime. She had been a topper of her batch all throughout the course and was worried if she could keep up with it. Although no one in her family forced her but she was always having it in mind to be the best....
Suddenly a man in his late 50's enters the hall and goes on the stage. Everyone gets alert seeing him.....  He was the dean of the college.....
Dean: Every year a batch of young enthusiastic students join our college to chase their dreams. They toil hard for 3 years and pass out of the college as young talented people ready to take on the chalanges of the world. But this batch was different.... It was probably one of the best batches I have seen. So this result ceremony had to be special. To make it more special we have such a personality who has achieved such big things at a very young age.... Please put your hands together for the ex student of our college and the best young entrepreneur of the year.......
.......
.......
Mr.  Kartik Goenka.....
As soon as his name was announced there was huge clapping for him. He was one of the best ever student of the college...
As soon as Kartik entered the stage students started hooting his name.... He was welcomed by a bouquet by the dean and proceeded to speak a few words on the ocassion......
Kartik all along his speech spoke about how he faced all the chalanges of the world being from a middle class family and how by his hard work he reached this place.....
All throughout the speech every girl was eyeing him continuously. His perfectly toned body and charismatic personality enchanted every girl present there. But there was one girl who was definitely attracted towards him but was also attracted to his story and his struggles. Who was attracted towards his willpower and hard work. Yes it was Naira.... ( Guys here naira is too innocent so she will not realize it early her love)
After the speech there was an announcement that kartik will present the topper a trophy and a chance to be his assistant for 3 months.....  Every girl wanted it badly.....
Girls around naira conversation ...
Girl 1: Oh god how cute and handsome he looks...  😍😍😍😍
Girl 2: I wish I am the one who gets this opportunity to be with him for the next 3 months....  😍😍😍
( Dekho Sapne Kitne badh gye h ladkiyon ke 😂😂😂😂)
Girl 3: But how is it possible... Like every year is baar Bhi top toh naira hi karegi....  😦😦😦😭😭
Naira: Shut up all of you. Kitni acchi baat karo unhone. I admire how he struggled so hard to reach till here.....
Naira's friend : Ohoooo.......
Just then the dean comes up on the stage to and speaks....
Dean: So the topper of the batch and the lucky person to get this trophy is.......  Naira singhania...
As soon as her name was called out naira just couldn't believe it.... She was more than happy to get her dreams fulfilled....
With short steps she reached the stage.... And Kartik took the trophy to present it to her. Naira was just feeling numb and as Kartik presented her the trophy naira could just not bear it's weight as her hands were totally numb.... The trophy was about to slip but kartik realized it and held the trophy firmly..... As a result their hands touched and.......
Kartik just felt a shock running down his spine..... He had never felt so but today was a different feeling totally.... 
On the other hand naira also felt a current at his touch..... It was a new feeling totally...... Both were too busy looking at each other until they were interrupted by the clapping of the students and faculty present there......  Be in embarrassed naira just took the trophy told thank you to kartik and the dean and returned down the stage........
Now the dean was giving away the degrees to the other students while kartik was still lost in that strange feeling..... He could not get over it......
Soon the program was over and everyone left the hall....  Naira's friends were continuously teasing naira when she got a call from her family.....  She was busy telling her family about her prize and as a result she was a bit away from others....
All through one person was burning in jealousy..... It was none other than vikram naira's classmate who like Evey year stood second..... He was in naira's class from school time and everytime it was naira who came first and vikram came second.....  How much he would study but was never able to beat naira's marks..... He decided to take revenge from her by embarrassing her in from of every one.... He dropped some slippery material just behind naira so that she slips and falls down and everyone laughs at her..... Just as naira finished her call she turned around to go to her friends but did not notice the slippery substance..... She slipped and closed her eyes in anticipation of falling down but seconds later realized herself lying in a strong pair of hands....
She opened her eyes to find herself lying in Kartik's arms.....
It was some different feeling totally....
Naira in her life had never felt such.... She was feeling too safe in Kartik's arms.... Her body was too numb to stand and she was totally in his arms.... For the first time she had seen some such deep emotions.... She was lost in Kartik's eyes.... They were so deep as they reflected lots of emotions.... Emotions of care, sincerity, love, kindness......  They were emotions showing his goodness...... But something was different.... There was an unknown emotion showing lots of deep pain, pain he had been masking all throughout these years...... She wondered how a person like him had something so painful in his life......
On the other hand Kartik too was lost in naira's beautiful eyes.....  He realized for the first time that she was such a beauty..... Her big black eyes were so deep and we're full of innocence and purity..... He wondered how such a pure soul still exists in this selfish world....
The screen splits showing two souls lost in each other......
PRECAP: A deal to be signed. More moments between kartik and naira.... Will Naira join Kartik's company or choose to work under her father?????
Find in the upcoming parts....

Done guys with the 3rd chapter of REVENGE TO LOVE...... I hope you all like it.... Thanks for your support guys till now for the book. It's good to see people liking my work.....  Please support more and hit the like button if you like the post.... Please also take out a few seconds dropping down a comment on the part..... I hope you liked the cute moments between Kartik and naira..... This is just the beginning there is a lot more of the cute moments to come.....  Upcoming parts will be even better so please keep supporting....... Thanks again for your support... 
Keep reading.....
Stay happy.....