CHAPTER 24 :: "TO A NEW JOURNEY-2"

Here's the next part guys..........

It was a fresh day a fresh start for kaira. Naira was too excited today that all the major functions were to start from tomorrow. The house was full of guests and buzzing around with people. Everyone was running around checking the last minute arrangements. It had been decided that function like haldi and mehendi would be done at home itself while the wedding and engagement both would be done from the farm house of Goenka family. They already had a huge farm house that could not only accommodate the guests but also would help it less stressed from the local media. None of the family wanted any kind of drama and they were very careful about that too. Naira on the other hand was getting ready. Ready to go to office. All these days she had been going to office because that was the only way she could remain close to Kartik. Meeting each other would have been very tough otherwise and Naira decided to go to office even today. Her plan was to sneer out amongst all the buzz that was down there. These last few weeks had brought Naira and Kartik Rey close to each other. Their silly ways to talk and having lunch together everyday, their small coffee dates had brought them so close that staying away was a challenge for them. Naira was already on cloud9 that she was now going to get her love forever. As soon as Naira was ready she peeled out from her room only to find the whole hall empty. She couldn't have a better opportunity to get out unnoticed. Akshara had already asked her to be on leave till marriage but Naira just wanted to sneak out somehow. She tiptoed down to the hall and moved quickly towards the gate only to get a surprise that Akshara was entering the door at the same time. Naira was now caught and was forced to stay back. Not only did she miss this opportunity she also was now directed to stay at home only. Kartik on the other hand was trapped at home too. His cousins and his mama-mami were home for his wedding. While he tried numerous times getting out of house just to be caught up by someone or the other. He was constantly being busy with his cousins while Nikita was getting the shit out of Naira. She knew how desperately Naira wanted to talk to Kartik and she was giving no chance to her. She had already teamed up with Naira's cousins and was leaving no chance irritating her. There was a lot of work whole day and kaira were so trapped in it that they even couldn't message each other. Till it was night Naira was so tired that she had already fallen asleep being tired to hell. Kartik on the other hand had already somehow messaged Naira and was waiting for her response. He had already been pacing around the whole room and his eyes fixed on the phone. It was 2:00 in the night and on getting no response till now he finally decided to go to her house. He reached the backyards of Singhania Sadan and was now figuring out how to sneak in. Although he had done it once but this time it was tough. Earlier he had to sneak into an empty house but this time it was going to be full of guests. While Kartik had mustered the courage to get in a couple of pair of eyes were constantly seeing his struggles. Yes it was akshara and naitik who were so tired after the whole day that they were in the balcony to have some air. Since their lights were off Kartik couldn't spot them. Akshara wanted to stop Kartik as it might hurt him but naitik stopped her from doing so. He was happy that his son in law was so much in love with his princess that he wasn't scared to sneak peek into the house at this part of the day too. He remembered how he himself had done all these things being a lover boy remembering his old days. Kartik on the other hand had successfully broken into the house now. He hid himself swiftly and somehow got to Naira's room and the sight inside just soothed his heart. Naira was there sleeping peacefully. She had always looked cute but while sleeping Kartik could just adore her even more. She was hugging the pillow like a small baby clinging to its teddy. The sight was so beautiful that Kartik couldn't stop himself. He just bowed down and kissed her forehead. His kiss had brought a wide smile on Naira's face. Kartik just adored how beautiful and cute his to be wife looked like. She was in her pink night dress and the natural glow she had on her face just made his heart beat faster. While he was busy adoring his beautiful fiancée Naira spoke up.........
Naira:- Bas dekhte rahoge ya kuch bologe ya karoge bhi.
Kartik (surprised):- Naira tum uthi hui ho...... I mean woh main........
Naira slowly opened her eyes and said:- How could I sleep when there is such a beautiful disturbance out there.
Kartik:- Woh main bas woh tumne message nhi kiya wapis to mujhe.......
Naira:- Main so hui thi thak ke. In fact Abhi bhi so hi rahi thi tumhare aane se pehle.
Kartik:- Tom tumne pehchana kaise ki main hi hoon.
Naira:- How could I not recognise your touch.
Kartik was now embarrassed. He had been caught sneaking into his fiancée room just a day before wedding. While he was searching for words to speak Naira spoke:- Kuch bologe nhi.......
Kartik just bent on his knees and hugged her. Her presence was already what made him feel complete. Naira on the other hand was lost in Kartik. That was the effect he had in her. She was feeling like just lost in him till Kartik spoke up
"I love you Naira"...........
Naira blushed badly now. Her first and only love was saying I love you sneaking into her house a day before their wedding. Nothing could be more romantic that she had expected. While she was feeling hard to hide her emotions Kartik again spoke up:- So now that I have done such an adventurous task you have to do something too for me.
Naira:- Whaaat..........
Kartik:- First promise me that you will accept what you say.
Naira:- Aisa kya h?
Kartik:- You just accept first.
Naira:- Okay..... Fine I accept.
Kartik:- I have a challenge for you and you have to do this.
His next words just blew up her mind...........

Okay guys so done with this part. The main question is what is the challenge that Kartik has given to Naira and will Naira be able to do it? Will she fail or somehow complete the challenge. Next parts will be the kaira wedding so expect lots of romance and emotions in it. And now that we are moving towards the main part of the story just stay glued to it guys.
Once again thanks a lot to all of you for the amazing support. I know I am a bit late once again but I am slowly getting better and once back to full health the parts will get updated regularly. Secondly the likes are getting slow now so to all the silent readers do tap the like button if you like the story. It boosts the morale of the writers too. And once again a special thanks to all the readers for your constant amazing support. Do share your views about the story in the comments section below. Will be back soon with the next part till then stay safe keep reading and spreading love........