CHAPTER 17 :: " TOGETHER"

Here's the next part........
Naitik's eye were brimming with tears. With whatever had happened he had never expected that someone will take a stand for him and his family. When his own family accused him and his daughter Kartik stood for her. He had a love marriage himself and a very successful one too..... He knew how to identify emotions. He knew Kartik's emotions were not fake. Yes he was the most unexpected person to express such a thing but he was happy that his daughter will get someone she loves and someone who loves her unconditionally. He was emotional and felt lucky to have people like Kartik. But whatever happened today was his mistake too. He couldn't know that his daughter was getting into a relationship she wasn't much interested in. He never wanted that but seeing a good relation for her made him a bit more protective. He was finally relieved to get a better and probably the best relation for his daughter too.
Naitik:- Princess I am sorry. I couldn't understand that you were not into that relationship. I took your silence as you yes. Whatever happened today was my mistake.......
Naira:- No papa it wasn't your mistake. You just wanted the best for me. That man and that family turned out to be the wrong ones. Please don't blame yourself.
Naitik(turning towards Kartik) :- Thank you for standing for this family and my daughter today. You didn't just protect her integrity but also proved that how good a person you are. I would be the happiest person to have a loving and caring husband like you for my daughter.........
Kartik touched naitik's feet and hugged him tightly. After he broke the hug.........
Kartik:- But for everything to get fixed there is one person who's acceptance is required the most. I was 12 when I lost my parents but this one person never let me feel their absence. She took care of me as a mother, father, and as my best friend too...........
(Moving towards dadi) If you say yes dadi can I marry Naira?
Dadi who was absolutely silent till now moved towards Naira and said.....
Dadi:- The day I lost my family it was only Kartik who was left with me. For me he is my everything. I always wanted him to get settled in business as well as his life. His decisions have never been wrong but his decision to hide his feelings was totally wrong. There may me many things rumoured about Naira because of whatever happened today, but strictly speaking I don't think there could be anyone better than Naira for my house. She is strong, independent, pure, well educated, good looking and above all that matters is highly mannered and loves Kartik so much. How could I say no for such a perfect girl...... It's a yes from my side.
Listening to her Naira touched her feet and hugged her tightly. She had always missed her grandparents who had died when she was 2. But today she felt the real love of grandparents. She was happy to get Kartik as her husband and dadi as her grandmother. After all the drama and sadness the glare was back in Singhania house. The happiness that had been lost was back now and everyone congratulated each other......
Dadi (to naitik and akshara):- I just want to say one thing. I don't know how you want this marriage to happen but Kartik is everything I have in my life and I want his wedding to be with full customs with all the rituals done. So I would prefer to get a fresh date for the wedding so that all the rituals could be done here.
After matching the birth charts of both Naira and Kartik a day was selected 4 weeks from that day.
Both kaira were happy that they were finally TOGETHER. The dreams they had seen of each other were finally fulfilling and their were both getting their love. While the distant relatives had already left and the family was busy discussing about how the different functions would pan out Kartik whispered to Naira:- "I cant wait to marry you....... These 4 weeks are going to be too big for me..........."
Kartik's words turned Naira into crimson red........ She was blushing too hard listening to how desperately Kartik wanted to marry her. Her feelings was getting reciprocated and she couldn't think of a better way. She looked into Kartik's eyes and was lost in them. They were so inviting that she couldn't tell how badly she wanted to get to him. She wished she could hug him tightly then and there but Kartik's romantic words were embarrassing her. She had never flirted with anyone and Kartik was determined to take full advantage of it. He so badly loved her blushing. The deep shade of red just turned him on. While the two were cherishing each other lost in themselves others had already finished deciding everything. It was now time for Kartik to go but he didn't want that to happen at all. He wanted to be there with his Naira all the time. He knew how hard it was for him staying away from her and now that his marriage was fixed with her every second would be like years for him. On the other hand Naira was in no mood to leave Kartik too...... For the first time it was a moment of mutual love and romance and she didn't want it to go away. But the truth was they had to depart for now. While everyone was busy with their final goodbyes Kartik slid past slowly to Naira and whispered........
Kartik:- I will be waiting for you tomorrow....... I don't like my employees getting late. So be on time or rather better to be before time as you are the special employee 😉😉
Kartik's words left Naira gawking at him....... He was flirting openly and she couldn't even reply. His wink was infectious and she was once agin back blushing hard. Before she could respond she heard him speaking
"Don't blush so hard that I decide to stay with you alone all night"
Kartik's words get her breath racing. He was already so close to her that there was barely a few mm between them and his words were making her blush like a hell. She just wanted to run away and hide or disappear after listening to the inviting words of her lovely to be husband...........
Finally Kartik and his dadi left Singhania Sadan. The drive back to Goenka villa was filled mostly with dadi telling Kartik of what had been decided already. While Kartik seemed totally lost in Naira dadi decided to let him be in his LaLa land he was already in. Kartik was out of his thoughts by the halt of the car finally at Goenka villa. While dadi was happy seeing Kartik so happy after years she didn't want to disturb him. After a sweet goodbye the duo decided to rest for the day when Kartik got a message popping up on his phone. His eyes were wide opened and his forehead tensed. He called his accountant Ajay and said
Kartik:- Ajay do as I had said. Transfer 5 Cr. to the account number I had given.
He cut the call and moved towards his room with a happy face.

Whose message was there that tensed Kartik. How is their romance going to shape out and will Naira also open up in flirting in future. Lots of steamy romance up next. So stay tuned to enjoy this romantic roller coaster in the next parts.

So done with the update guys. Your support has been amazing like always. The kind of support and appreciation I have been receiving is just overwhelming. I hope you like this part too....... Do hit the like button and share your valuable comments about the chapter. It matters a lot....... Next update will be there soon. Till that stay safe keep reading and spreading love....... See you soon in the next update........