#2 - I Don't Mind Truths

Chapter 2: I Don't Mind Truths
+++++++++++++++++++++

"Hiro-nii...Are you there?"

Hiroshi felt the tears in the corners of his eyes. It's been so long since he had last heard his voice, even though they sound the same, they were different at the same time. His brother's caramel brown eyes and smile.

Hiroshi reached out his hand to touch the screen. Creepy it may be, but he just wanted to see him again. Hiroshi pulled away when Tsuna began to talk again.

"I really hope you're the one who found this Hiro-nii, haha..." Tsuna laughed from the other side. Hiroshi bit his lip, but smiled. Hiroshi sat down on Tsuna's chair and continues to focus on the video.

"Anyway, Hiro-nii if you're watching this, I just wanna say-" Suddenly, Tsuna paused and looked to his left and tilted his head. "I only have three minutes?" Then a moment of silence. This made Hiroshi confused.

Is someone else with him in the room? Hiroshi questioned.

"...Okay, I got it." Tsuna turned back to the screen with a smile, a nervous looking expression on his face. "Sorry Hiro-nii, It looks like I only have about three minutes. Anyway, Hiro-nii. It isn't your fault I'm...I'm not there."

Hiroshi slammed his fist on Tsuna's desk. "D-Did you...Why!?"

He knew! Tsuna knew!

"You knew you were gonna..." Hiroshi gritted his teeth. "Why didn't you say anything!? You...You promised...that you..."

Before Hiroshi could say anything else, Tsuna spoke.

 Yeah...I knew was gonna get attacked. I'm sorry, Hiro-nii." Tsuna bowed down, a serious look dawning his face. "I promised and I broke it, I'm sorry. And I know you'll never forgive me."

"Damn right you are..." Hiroshi sobbed.

Tsuna looked up once again, keeping the same expression. "What I'm about to say is important Hiro-nii. Be careful with this information and who you decide to share it with. Once this video plays and finishes, the video will immediately be deleted, no trace left."

What...?

Hiroshi felt so conflicted, confused and curious inside. What was this video all about?

"Something big is going to happen, something really big. Soon, somewhere in the future, an enemy will appear and I want you to be prepared for it. You don't have time. My friend is currently gathering information on this enemy and is preparing himself to tell me."

 Enemy...?

 Is it gonna happen all over again?

"The time I'm recording this video is...after you went out with the others to fight the Varia. That should give you an idea. Anyway, this enemy is building some kind of...Army. At least, that's what the information I receive says. They have also begun to build this base, a headquarter."

 An army and a base.

 That's another clue.

"Hiro-nii, if this is really you, then I'm sure you know what this means. There's more to slumber underneath. A place where I rest when home. I'm sorry for being really vague, but what if it wasn't you who found this video."

 "Oh god..." Hiroshi muttered. He could definitely agree with Tsuna being so vague.

 "Oh, and another thing. One is not enough."

"One is not enough?" Hiroshi repeated. He thought about those words. There's more to slumber underneath, a place where I rest when home. That's definitely the bed. Where could Tsuna rest and fall into slumber other than his bed.